✄19✄ Burn it All

They chuckled and I got up from my seat.

"Sit back down Ms. Pheonix I'm here to help you today and that's all."

"I don't need your help you monster," I growled loudly.

I walked over to the other side of the desk and stopped in front of his chair.

"Derek, what the hell do you want?" I yelled glaring into his eyes.

"Aphmau calm down I'm not here to do anything fishy." He replied smiling.

"Fuck you." I turned away from him and headed to the door.

"Where are you going we still have so much time to spent together!" He yelled as I put my hand on the handle.

"Time? Fuck you and your shitty time. If you really want to talk you can tell me what the fuck your problem was with Aaron!" I yelled in anger.

"That's none of your fucking business all you were to him was another fucking toy!" He shouted.

I turned back to look at him and he slammed his hands on the table.

He got up from the table and I walked over to him.

"Why did you kill him?!?" I yelled in anger.

"Because he was a pain in the ass! You try raising a fucked up son!"

My heartbeat was getting faster and faster. Every word he spoke about Aaron hurt me even more.

"SHUT UP!" I pounced at Derek and pushed him into the ground.

His chair was knocked over with him and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DECIDE WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES!" I raised my fist up and smashed it into his face.

"St-stop!" He cried out in pain.

I slammed another fist into his face and the door to the office slammed open.

People began rushing in and I was yanked off of Derek.

I was thrown to the ground and everyone rushed to Derek's aid. My parents ran into the room completely ignoring me.

I got up from the ground and ran out of the room slamming the door behind me. I took a lighter out from my pocket and in anger, I lit the lighter taped it down then threw it at the door.

The door bursted into flames and I ran out of the building.

"They'll all pay..." I mumbled smiling too myself.

I began to laugh to myself and giggle. I looked back and the building was set ablaze.

"I hope you die, Derek." I sat outside of the building and soon the police and firefighters arrived.

As they ran towards the building they began to try and put out the fire. The fire had only gotten worse for there it was starting to latch onto other buildings as well now.

A few officers rushed over to me and I stared up at them with little to no emotion.

"What happened?"

"I burned the place down."

A/N

Chapters will be short till Sept 16th going on Vacation.