✄10✄ Is It Love Or Not

He began to walk away from the asylum and I heard the noise of a car door opening.

He swung me into his car and I fell on the passenger's seat.

Aaron got in the driver's seat and I sat up putting my seatbelt on. He put his on as well and began to drive.

"So are you a therapist or are you not?" I looked over at him and his eyes were still focused on the road.

"Yes, I'm a therapist," Aaron mumbled.

"Then why did he call you mentally ill?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Aaron flinched at the words and sighed.

"Because I'm able to turn people from crazy to sane in about an hour." My eyes went huge and I began to laugh.

"So why did you make them forget? Also, why did that lady run when she saw you? Why did your father t-"

"Just shut up." He yelled putting a hand over my mouth.

"Too many questions." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and he took his hand away from my face.

"I'll answer one question truthfully pick wisely."

I put a finger under my chin and began to think.

I could ask any question in the world and he would have to answer honestly.

"Where are we going?"

He was silent for a few seconds again and I growled at him.

"We're going back to my father's company building."

"Why?"

"I said you had one question."

I rolled my eyes and laid my head against the window.

Aaron stopped in front of a large building and we both got out of the car.

I followed him inside and we headed towards an office.

Everyone seemed to act normal around him. Unlike the people at the asylum.

He opened up the door to an office and I went inside. He closed the door behind us and walked to his desk.

He sat down and began dialling numbers on his phone.

"Who are you calling?"

He put the phone against his ear and a finger on his lips.

I groaned annoyed and he began taking.

"Hello, father."

"Yes you can come over I'm just with a patient."

"No no, don't worry she'll be gone soon."

"Alright, I'll see you soon."

He ended the call and put his phone back on the desk.

"Earlier you said the gas made them forget." He looked up at me and raised his glasses a bit while nodding his head.

"But why make them forget?"

He looked down at his desk and at a few papers and before he could say anything there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," Aaron called out.

The door opened up and Derek walked in.

I looked at him in shock and our eyes met.

"Ah, you must be the patient," Derek said smiling.

He walked over to me and stuck out his hand.

"My name is Derek Lycan the owner of this company."

I shook his head and slowly nodded my head.

"Aphmau Pheonix," I replied.

Derek let go of my hand and walked over to Aaron.

"Son I'll talk with you later, let me know when you're done with your patient."

Aaron nodded his head and Derek headed for the door. He turned back to wave and I waved back.

He closed the door behind him and as he did I spun around to look at Aaron.

"You better explain what the hell is going on," I growled slamming my fists against the desk.

He looked up at me with no emotion and sighed. He didn't say a word he just stared at me.

"Listen Aaron, its quite obvious somethings going on here! Your father hated you and now he acts like nothing happen!"

Aaron snickered and got up out of his seat. I got up as well and he walked right past me.

I looked down at his desk and noticed a bottle of pills.

"Why haven't you made me forget as well." I turned to look at Aaron and he froze.

He stopped in his place and slowly turned his head back.

"You've caught my interest."

My eyes widened then quickly went back to normal.

"So?"

He closed his eyes for a second and took in a deep breath. He opened up his eyes again and spoke,

"Figure it out."

I growled at him which only made him chuckle.

"Sit." He said pointing down at the chair.

I took a seat on the chair. He walked back over to me and bent down to my level.

"I think there's only one way to cure you." He mumbled.

"And that is?"

"You feel alone, don't you? Like nobody in this world understands you or ever will. You feel like your meant to be alone and that nothing will change but, what if I could change it for you." He moved closer to me and our lips were almost touching.

My heart began to pound slowly and his hot breath was tickling my neck.

His eyes flashed a red colour and his hair fell into his face.

I reached my hand out and slowly brushed away his hair. His soft hair fell to the side and I put a finger on his cheek. The tension was getting higher and it felt like it was getting hotter in the room.

I just wanted to lean in and kiss those pretty lips. I stared at them for a bit and he licked his lips.

I bit down on my lip trying to keep myself from doing something I'd regret.

My heart was throbbing and got in a bit closer. Aaron closed his eyes and began to get a little closer as well.

I shut my eyes and leaned in for his lips.

His soft lips hit mine and they began moving in sync. He pushed me back against the chair and my body began to heat up.

There was a loud slamming noise and Aaron pushed away from me. I turned my head back and the door slammed open.

Melissa ran into the room and glared at him.

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

Derek followed after her and I wiped my lips.

I sat up on the chair and Aaron stood up straight.

He took a remote out of his pocket and put a hand over my mouth and nose.

I didn't need to think to know what he was going to do.