✄20✄ Firey Mistakes

The police officers looked at me in shock and I was yanked up off the ground. They put me against the back of the police car and began to handcuff me.

I was put back down on the ground and firefighters began to rush into the building. They brought out a few people unharmed none of them seemed to be my mother or father though.

I sighed and a police officer stayed beside me asking questions I wasn't planning on answering.

I looked back at the fire and they still couldn't control it. They were having a hard time trying to keep it down.

The ambulance arrived and they soon began to bring out injured people. They laid them out on the sheets and the paramedics took them away.

Another person exited the building and over their shoulders was Derek. I growled annoyed that he was out. When the police officer glanced over at the side for a second I jumped up off the ground and ran to the person holding Derek.

"Is he dead?" I asked staring into the firefighter's eyes.

"No, he's barely alive though."

"HEY!" I felt the officer tug on my handcuffs and he threw me onto the ground.

"Damn I should've put you in the car." He growled.

I put my hands up in defence and then something caught my eyes.

Another person came out holding my parents. They were dropped down to the ground and I sat up again.

The officer once watching me walked over to the firefighters and began to talk with them.

"Any dead?" The officer asked.

"Only one seems to be a male, black hair, middle age."

"What about that woman there?" The officer asked pointing at a women lying on the ground.

"Shes barely alive she might make it but were not sure yet." I got up off the ground again and stood beside the officer.

He looked down at me and I stared back up at him.

"What is it you little pyro?" He asked annoyed.

I looked back down at the bodies and pointed at them.

"Those are my parents."

I heard him gasp and he grabbed onto my cuffs.

"You're fucking crazy." He walked towards the police car and threw me inside.

"Let's get going."

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Once we arrived at the police station I was brought inside and into the interrogation room.

I sat down on the chair across from him and he stared at me. His hands folded on the table.

"Why did you burn the place down?"

"..."

"Why did you burn the place with your parents inside?"

"..."

"Are you even going to fucking answer me?" He yelled annoyed.

"Nope," I replied clicking my tongue.

There was a knock on the interrogation room door and he got up to answer it.

"Is Ms. Pheonix in here?"

"Yes, she is come in." He said opening up the door.

They walked into the room and over to me. They bent down a bit and stared into my eyes.

"Ms. Pheonix your father and mother are both in the hospital... your father has just passed away...I'm so sorry for your loss.."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well, we came here to tell you that although you no longer have someone to live with we found someone."

"Who?"

"Mr. Derek Lycan although he's in the hospital he requested to take you in!"