✄9✄ Sane or Insane

She pushed me down agaisnt the cell door of room 216 and took out a pair of keys from her pocket.

"Don't move I'm going to give you some trust okay?" She said smiling slightly.

I nodded my head and she backed away from me for a few seconds. She pulled out a phone from her pocket and began dialing numbers. She put the phone up against her ear and I reached into my pocket.

I grabbed onto a lighter and got ready to burn this place to the ground.

"Ah I see Ms. Pheonix is here already!" A voice called out.

I let go of the lighter in my pocket and felt a hand shove me agaisnt the door.

I coughed at that and turned my head back again.

"Who the hel-"

I immediately shut my mouth when I realized who it was. It was the same man for earlier.

The one that felt no pain.

But who the hell was he.

"Ms. Pheonix this is your therapist Aaron Lycan."

The person who shoved me to the door wasn't the lady but him, Aaron Lycan.

His right hand held my back in place well his left hand held onto my waist.

"Ill bring her into the r-"

"I can handle her myself." Aaron replied coldly.

She nodded her head and gave Aaron a small smile. She turned around and headed for the front and Aarons grip losend on me. He let go of my waist and backed away from the door.

"Go inside." He demanded.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I threw open the door and walked inside. Once inside I noticed there was a bed and a table. The table was in the middle of the room with two chairs on either side.

Aaron pushed me in a bit and I looked back at him. He closed the door behind us and looked me in the eyes.

"Well sit down." He said pointing at the chair.

I turned back and rolled my eyes. I headed towards a chair and sat down. He followed after me and sat down before.

"I'm impressed." I put a hand down on the table and lead my head agaisnt it.

"How so?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"You were able to work together with my parents to put me in a mental asylum." I mumbled.

I normally didn't feel much emotion but at the moment I was uterly pissed. I wanted to kill my parents. I wanted to kill everyone that helped to get me in here. I wasn't in the mood for this shit.

He chuckled lightly and looked me in the eyes.

"Well your here now and you won't be leaving."

"And whys that?" I asked slamming my fist onto the table.

"Because I said so."

"Thats not a very good reason." I replied while rolling my eyes.

There was a light knock at the door.

"Come in." Aaron spoke.

"Ah Mr. Lycan A-Aar-"

Aaron got up off the seat and the lady bolted out of there.

"We have an emergency!" I could hear her screaming down the halls and I jumped out of my seat.

Fuck this place.

I didn't have time to figure out what was going on here I have to escape.

I ran to the doorway and noticed Aarom running the opposite way to the exit. Red lights were flashing down the halls and everything seemed to be on lock down.

I ran towards the front entrance but stopped in my place when I noticed guards blocking the exit.

They noticed me and pointed there guns in my direction.

"Stay where you are!" One of them shouted.

I turned around and began to sprint back down the halls. I ran as fast as I could as bullets wized pass me. I ran in the direction Aaron ran and I could hear screaming and yelling.

I noticed Aaron pinning the girl down to the ground and she kept screaming. He shoved something in her mouth and eventually she shut up.

The girl stopped moving and her motionless body laid still on the ground.

"AARON LYCAN!" I heard someone scream out behind me.

I turned my head back and noticed Derek coming running in with a few guards.

I looked back at Aaron and he held a few pills in his hands.

"The pills.." I mumbled too myself.

"Who are you." I heard someone growl.

I turned my head back and Derek glared into my eyes.

"How could you forgot the girl who tried to burn your son alive." I said rolling my eyes.

"W-"

Before he could say anything else there was a loud banging noise and a guard fell to the ground.

The rest of the guards ran towards Aaron and he dodged there attacks. I looked at Aaron shocked and he crushed up the pills in his hands.

I took the lighter out of my pocket and lit it. I noticed a guard about to jump Aaron from behind.

I swiftly ran at the guard and with my lighter on I stuck it in their neck.

They howled in pain and fell down to the ground.

Aaron turned to look at me and I gave him a small smile.

I went back to burn things and began throwing more burning objects at guards.

After a few minutes every guard was down. Derek was left standing by himself. He pointed a gun out at Aaron and he was clearly scared.

"Son, don't make me do this!" Derek yelled.

"Dad you know how easy it could be if you just let me do what I have to do." Aaron laughed.

"Aaron you may be my son but your mentally ill so please!" He begged.

"Fuck you." Aaron ran at Derek.

Dodging each bullet he fired and once he was close enough he tackled him to the ground.

The gun was swept across the floor and Aaron smashed Dereks head down. He shoved a pill into his mouth and closed it shut. After a few minutes of struggling Derek stopped moving and I felt my heart beat race up.

Were they dead.

Could he have killed them.

"There not dead.." Aaron mumbled.

It was like he was able to hear my thoughts. He walked up to me and threw me over his shoulders.

"Hey what the hell!" I yelled.

He began to walk down the hallway and I noticed him take a gun out of his pocket. As we approached the front of the asylum he began to take a few shots and bodies dropped.

The guards that were at the front door were gone and he walked outside.

Once we were outside he placed me down on the ground and took out a remote from his pocket. He pressed down on the button and I noticed something strange.

The inside of the building began to become of colour. A red gas filled the area and blocked the windows.

"Lets go." I looked up at Aaron and he held out his hand.

I took his hand and he picked me up off the ground and swung me over his shoulders again.

"What does that gas do?"

There was a long silence before he said anything.

"It makes them forget."