✄14✄ A Little Tied Up

I jumped up off the bed but fell to the ground as my legs were out of commission.

I grabbed onto the floor and dragged myself to the door. It was left open so all I had to do was push it open. I crawled towards the stairs and felt my heart begin to race.

I was met with four men.

One was Aaron well the others I had no idea who they were. There was a bullet in the wall and they all had guns pointing at each other.

"Who the fuck are you?" One of them yelled at Aaron.

"I'm sorry is this your house?" Aaron yelled back.

"Yes, it's our house now you better get the fuck out of here!" Another screamed.

"Prove it? This looks pretty abandoned to me." Aaron replied rolling his eyes.

One of the men took a shot at Aaron and a bullet hit his arm.

Aaron screamed out in pain and bit down on his lip. He held his arm and was fighting back screams.

"Weakling.." One of them mumbled.

I slowly crawled back a bit and to the room. I went over to the closet and used it to help me get up off the ground.

I fell into the wall making a thumping noise and tried to use it to keep me up.

My legs began to buckle and I slowly walked out of the room. I stopped at the edge of the stairs and they began to tie up Aaron.

My eyes went wide and once they were done they all held guns at him.

"Is there anyone else here?" One of the strangers asked.

Aaron nodded his head from side to side and they began to drag him out of the room.

"Check around to make sure he isn't lying." One of them said to the other.

I backed away from the staircase and one of the guys began to slowly walk up the stairs.

I slowly got back into the room my knees still buckling from the pain. I fell down onto the floor but quickly pushed myself to get back up.

I looked around the room for some sort of weapon but I couldn't find anything.

I dropped down to the ground crawled over to the bed. I quickly slipped under it and pulled down the sheets a bit so I couldn't be seen.

All I could do was hide.

I couldn't call the police or anything. They would bring us back to Derek and we both would be locked up.

But he was shot.

He screamed too which I found confusing. I didn't think Aaron could feel any pain no matter what it was. How could he be hurt by the bullet but not even affected by my lighter?

I sighed and heard footsteps begin to walk into the room. I put a hand over my mouth to make sure they couldn't hear me breathing and they began to walk around the room.

They stopped in front of the bed and the weight of the bed shifted. They must have sat down on it.

I laid there patiently waiting for when they'd look under the bed or when they'd know I was there and scare me. I was ready for either one of those.

The weight shifted again and I heard the footsteps begin to get distant. He seemed to be going to look somewhere else.

Once they were out of the room I let out a sigh of relief and peaked out. I could only see his shoes. He seemed to be heading back down the stairs.

I crawled out of under the bed and gripped onto the sheets to stand up. I slowly took my time heading to the bathroom.

I looked around the bathroom for any sort of weapon or tool that I could use on them. I noticed a pair of scissors for cutting hair and picked them up. I also grabbed the pole holding up the shower curtain. I put the scissors in my waistband and left the washroom.

Once I had left the washroom I made my way back towards the stairs. I took my time at each step trying not to fall or make any noise either.

I felt like my legs were going to give up on me at any moment. I took baby steps down the stairs and once I reached the moment I could hear the screeching noise of a tv.

I peaked around the corner and noticed the men sitting down on a couch. All three of them were watching the news well Aaron was tied up beside the couch.

Our eyes met and he gave me a smirk. He looked down at my waist and rolled his eyes.

He mouthed me a few words in which I couldn't understand it all. I only got a few words,

Break

Kill

All

I nodded my head and slowly backed away into another room. The house was set up so there was three rooms downstairs. The room Aaron was in and the room I was in was connected by a hallway. The couch was positioned so they wouldn't be able to see me sneaking up on them.

I walked towards the hallway and peeked in the room. I noticed Aaron still in the same place except this time there were only two men on the couch.

I felt a shiver go down my spine and I dropped down behind the couch. I sneaked up to the side Aaron was on and took the scissors out of my waistband.

As I began to try and cut him loose when something in the news caught my attention.

"17-year-old Aphmau Phoenix and 20-year-old Aaron Lycan have disappeared and are reported missing. If you find them please bring them down to your local police station. The reward is one million."

I stopped cutting the rope when something told me to turn around. When I turned around my eyes widened.

Found the third guy.

More like he found us.