✄5✄ Psychopaths Choice

I growled at him and he got up off the ground.

His father disappeared into the building and the boy walked towards me.

"Now that ive shown you, get out of here."

I walked over to him and grabbed onto the collar of his shirt.

"Listen up, I don't care what you have to say. You don't scare me!" I yelled into his face.

He picked me up off the ground and threw me back down. He got down ontop of me and pinned me to the ground.

"You shut your mouth you don't get to decide what happens."

I pushed him up off of me and threw the lighter at him. The fire began to spread across his skin.

He took the lighter off and threw it behind him.

I walked around him and began to walk towards the fire.

"Where are you going?" He asked turning around to look at me.

"I don't know.."

I began to walk towards the fire and the moment I put my foot into it I felt a hand drag me back.

I fell into someones chest and looked up.

The boy held me in his arms and I struggled to get away.

"Son!" I heard someone scream.

He pulled me away from the fire and walked back towards the tree. Derek ran back over to us and he let go of me.

Derek ran over to his son and gave him the icepack as well as a few bandaids.

He began to put the bandaids over some cuts and the ice on the burns. The father backed away from him and ran back over to the building.

I got out of his grip and began to run back towards the building. I ran towards the back doors and quickly ran inside. I ran past desks and people and made it too the front doors.

As soon as I got to them I felt something grab me.

I turned my head around and a few security guards grabbed me by my arms and began to drag me towards a room.

I didn't bother to fight back.

They dragged me to the room where the crazy girl from earlier was and I was thrown inside.

They slammed the door shut behind me and I fell to the ground.

I looked up around me and noticed no one was in here.

I quickly got up off the floor and walked towards a chair in front of a desk.

This seemed to be another one of those therapy rooms. I sighed and sat down on the chair.

I heard the door swing open and I froze in my seat.

"Ms. Pheonix." A voice called out.

I turned my head around the chair and Derek stood behind me.

"Id like you to meet your new therapist, you've already met him."

Someone from behind Derek came out and I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Hello Ms. Pheonix my name is Aaron Lycan." He said smiling.

I looked up at the boy and growled.

It was that psychopath.

"Aaron are you sure you'll be okay with this cra- young lady?" Derek asked pointing at me.

"Yes father ill be fine." Aaron said smiling.

"Alright I trust you."

Derek turned around leaving me and him to be alone.

Aaron walked over to the other side of the desk and sat down in front of me.

He now had a clean shirt on with a tie as well as new pants. He also had a pair of glasses.

He looked down at me while playing around with his hands.

"So Ms. Pheonix tell me what exactly is the problem?" He asked.

"What?"

"Well answer the question." He said.

"Do you have some sort of personality disorder?" I asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Although I don't believe in disorders I can make an exception."

"Now, now, Ms. Pheonix no need to be so harsh." He said smiling.

He got up off of his chair and went to the corner of his room. I watched him as he did so and he reached his hand up the wall.

I watched as his hand travelled up the wall and eventually stopped in front of a camera. He took something out of his pocket with his free hand and stuck it into the camera.

He stepped away from the camera and a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Now that the camera is taken care of let's get this over with." He said rolling his eyes.

He walked over to me and sat down on his desk.

"Alright baby listen you don't need to pretend to be crazy and truth be told if you aren't pretending you aren't crazy."

"Do you know what it means to be crazy?" He asked me.

I looked up at him and got up out of my chair.

"Crazy has no meaning." I took another lighter out of my pocket and it was lit.

I walked towards the wall and he quickly grabbed my hand before I could burn anything.

I looked up at him and he took the lighter from my hand.

"Sit down." He demanded pointing at the chair.

I looked up at him again and glared into his eyes.

"There is no way I will ever let you help me. I want to go back to being with Melissa." I growled annoyed.

I looked away from Aaron and he groaned.

"Look can't you just pretend to be okay."

"Listen I don't want your help." I said moving away from him.

I sat back down on my chair and Aaron approached me. He put his hands on both sides of my chair and leaned down to my ear.

"You may not want it but you need it."  He said whispering into my ear.

"I don't need anyones help." I yelled.

"Shut-"

"Listen, I don't care if you say you can help me. I don't care if you actually care to help me. I'm fucking fine. I was fine to begin with and you crazy fucking psych-"

Before I could finish my sentence he rolled his eyes. He moved away from my ear and turned his attention to my mouth. He bent down to my face and I began to turn red out of embrassment. After a few seconds he captured my lips.