✄16✄ A Big Shock

I glared into Derek's eyes as they took me away. I looked over at Derek and Aaron. They stared into each other eyes and I felt my head being pushed under the cop door.

They shoved me in and slammed the door shut. I watched out the window as Aaron was dragged into another cop car.

Just my luck.

I groaned in annoyance and the car started up. I looked back at the cabin and felt my heart begin to sink.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I sat in the station room staring out the window. I have just been finished getting questioned, right now they were questioning Aaron.

I looked down at my ankle. My ankle was handcuffed to a chair I couldn't do anything. I couldn't help Aaron in any way.

There was no way I could stop Derek either.

"Ahem." Someone coughed.

I lifted up my head slowly and met eyes with Derek.

"Aphmau."

"Derek," I replied.

"I do apologize for what my son has done.." He began to mumble an apology but I ignored him.

What the hell was wrong with this guy. He just said he was going to kill me not too long ago and now he's standing here apologizing.

Maybe Aaron isn't the messed up one.

Maybe-

"Aphmau!" I was brought back to reality and I looked up at him.

"What is it?" I asked emotionless.

"I'd like to show you something tomorrow before you go home." I gave him an angry glare and he smiled.

"Good night." He began to walk down the hall and I lifted my eyebrow up.

What the hell was that?

Click

My head turned to the side and I watched as the brought Aaron out. They placed him on a chair beside me and handcuffed his ankle as well.

The only thing that separated us was a table. The cop walked off and I turned to look at Aaron.

He stared at the ground.

"Aaron..?" I asked my voice cracking.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"It's not your fault.." I replied.

He lifted his head up and our eyes met. There was something different about his eyes though. Although they were cold and dead something was there. It was something I'd never seen in him before.

It was sadness.

"Derek what is he-"

"He's going to kill me," Aaron said with a blank expression.

"But why!?" I yelled.

"Because he doesn't want me around., Aaron replied.