✄4✄ Lighting Up His World

I got up off the chair and headed towards the man who walked in.

"And you are?" I asked stopping in front of him.

"I am Derek Lycan, the owner of this establishment." He stuck out his hand and I brushed it off.

"Yea yea whatever why can't I stay with her?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Because we have someone who may be able to help you quicker." I turned back to look at Melissa and she didn't say a word.

"Please just let me have Aphmau I don't like my brothers way of teaching..." She mumbled.

"Melissa!" Derek yelled.

Derek began to walk towards her and he rasied his hand up. She covered his face in fear and I felt rage over take me.

I normally weren't attached to people and nor did I like them but this guy made me angry and I'll take any chance to hurt him.

I brought out a lighter from my pocket and ran at him. I kicked him to the ground and got ontop of him. I pointed the lighter in front of him and he looked up at me in shock.

"You better get your petty ass out of here!" I yelled.

He looked up at me in fear and shock and pushed me off of him. I quickly got up off the floor and backed away. I held the lighter out in front of me. The fire was burning and it trapped me in a trance.

He got up off the floor and began to slowly approach me.

"Just put away the lighter." He said putting his hand out to grab it.

"Fuck off then leave!" I yelled.

"You don't get to tell me what to do." Derek yelled.

He took out a phone and began to dial a number.

"Hello."

"Yes get me security this girls deserves to be in a mental asylum not here!" He yelled.

He ended his call and put the phone back in his pocket.

"Dad!" Melissa yelled.

"What!" He turned to her and raised his hand again but before he hit her he brought it back down.

"Please Dad shes a patient you can't kick out a patient!" She yelled.

"Shut up! This bitch deserves to live her life the way she does." He yelled slamming his fist on the desk.

Melissa jumped up in fear and we locked my eyes.

"Look you little hoe, all you're doing is letting the crazy run wild. But hey if you wanna watch your world fall so be it."

He glared at me and the doors behind us slammed open. I felt people grab onto my arms and I didn't struggle.

They began to drag me out of the room and I put the lighter in my pocket.

They began to drag me out of the building and once outside they threw me down the steps. I landed on my feet and turned back to look at them.

They laughed to each other and I flipped them the finger. After they left I took my phone out of my pocket and sighed. I began to dial my mothers number but she didn't answer.

I put the phone back in my pocket and looked around.

I had no where to go to well I waited for them. I walked around the back of the building and scouted out my surrondings.

It was a small garden with a few tress. I walked over to one of the trees and laid down under it.

May as well wait here till my parents come.

I sighed and took out the lighter from my pocket. The flame blew a bit from the wind.

I heard a branch break above me and I froze in place. I tilted my head up a bit and noticed something was in the tree.

I sat up and turned to face the tree. I brought the lighter closer to the tree and I heard a ruslting sound. I looked up and a boy was sitting right above me.

"What do you think you're doing." He growled.

He took out a cigarette from his pocket and held out his hand.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Gimme the lighter." He mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Get your own." I brought the lighter a few centimeters away from the tree.

"Aye bitch don't burn the tree!" He yelled clearly angry.

He took out a lighter from his pocket and lit his cigarette. He put it back in his pocket and took the cigarette out blowing smoke.

I looked up at the guy and chucked the lighter up at him. The fire burned his skin and he stared down at me. He took the lighter off his arm. He closed the lighter and jumped down to the ground.

I looked up at the boy standing beside me and he crushed his cigarette in his hand. He handed me back my lighter and I placed it against his skin.

The fire began to burn him but he didn't show any emotion. He just looked down at the fire and than at me.

I took the lighter away and put it back in my pocket.

This guy couldn't feel pain.

He might have been more crazier than me.

I took the lighter out again and lit it up. I threw the lighter at the tree and it lit up.

He looked at me shocked and I could feel a grin coming onto my face. At least I knew he felt emotion.

He pinned me down to the ground and I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Son!" I heard someone scream.

We both turned our heads to the side and Derek came running out from the back door.

"Not this bitch again." I said rolling my eyes.

He ran over to us and stopped a few feet in front of us.

"Whats going on?!" He yelled confused and angry.

I punched the boy straight in the face and he fell off of me groaning in pain. I ran over to my lighter and stood before them both.

He got up off the ground and ran at me grabbing my arm. I opened up the lighter and pressed it agaisnt his skin.

He screamed in horror and pushed me away from him.

I fell in front of the tree and looked up at him in shock.

He stood in front of me smiling like a mad man.

He began to scream in pain and dropped down to the ground. Derek went rushing over to him and started comforting him.

He backed away from him.

"Ill be back I'm getting ice."

He ran away from the boy and I looked down at him shocked.

The boy smiled at me and for once in my life I felt fear.

This boy was a psychopath.