✄12✄ With Him?

I got up off the couch and walked towards the door.

"Ms. Pheonix," Melissa called out.

I stopped in my place and turned around.

"I'm going home honestly I rather be with my hell of a family then wrapped up in this mess," I replied rolling my eyes.

Melissa looked at me with a sadness in her eyes and I just stared back.

"Sorry, but you can't leave..."She mumbled.

I groaned annoyed and looked around the room.

I had to warn him.

I noticed a baseball bat sitting in the corner of the room and I walked towards it.

"You're a cute girl Melissa but, sometimes things have to go a certain way," I said picking the baseball bat up in hands.

I turned around to look at her and swung it over my shoulders.

"Stay out of my way." I walked towards Melissa's office door and reached out for the doorknob.

I tried jiggling the knob a few times but it was locked.

"Key?" I asked turning around to look at her.

She nodded her head to the side and I smiled.

"Fine then." I turned back around and raised the baseball bat into the air.

I smashed it down into the door. It made a huge hole which I kicked to make more room. I stuck my hand through the hole and turned the knob.

The door opened and I walked out. I closed the door behind me and sprinted to Aarons office.

He may have been just using me. He may have just been playing around with my feelings but I had this urge. I had this urge to see him again.

I stopped in front of his office door and threw it open. I hid the baseball bat behind my back and stared in shock.

Derek had Aaron on the ground well others helped to try and put a straitjacket on him.

Derek's head slowly turned to look at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"Ms. Pheonix, what are you doing here?" Derek asked confused.

"Oh, I was asked to bring a message to you." I lied.

He nodded his head and I slowly walked towards him holding a baseball bat in one hand.

I stopped in front of him and took out a piece of paper from my pocket. I folded it up a bit then bent down to hand it to him.

Derek reached out for the paper and took it in his hands. He slowly opened the paper and his face went pale.

I took the baseball bat from behind me and as he looked up I smashed his head.

He fell down onto the floor the empty piece of paper dropping beside him. I ran to hit the other two. Well, they both stared at Derek in shock I hit one in the back then the other in the neck.

They all fell to the ground and Aaron got up off the ground.

He tore the straitjacket off and ran over to me. He picked me up off the ground carrying me bridal style and ran out of the room.

He ran towards the exit but before we could leave guards blocked the doors.

"Move," Aaron growled.

They pointed guns at us and Aaron backed away. He ran down another hall quickly dodging bullets.

He ran towards the back door which no one was guarding.

He threw open the door and ran.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

It had been 15 minutes of him running. He ran into a forest and stopped in front of a small cabin.

He opened up the door and once we were inside he placed me down on the bed.

He went back to close and lock the door. After he finished he return back to me.

I coughed at all the dust and looked up at Aaron.

Aarons' eyes were staring at the ground intensely. I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well, you already figured it out. I'm what they call mentally ill." Aaron replied rolling his eyes.

"Congratulations! I never knew that!" I said sarcastically.

He chuckled and smiled a bit.

"I'm no therapist. My father locked me up in a mental asylum and once I was able to get my hands on these gas and pills that makes people forget about parts of the past I was able to get out."

"Then why are they trying to get you back in now?" I asked confused.

"Either the pills wore off or they found out about them going missing at the lab and figured it was me." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"So what do we do..?" I mumbled.

"Well since your stuck in this mess now as well you don't really have much of a choice but to stay with me." He looked up at me and I smiled slightly.

"I mean I don't mind that. You can sleep on the floor." I replied smiling even more.

Aaron looked at me dumbfounded and I grinned even more.

"What? Its either the floor or the couch I dibs the bed." Aaron blinked a few times then put a hand on his head.

He began laughing hysterically and I frowned.

"Whats wrong?"

Aaron kept laughing and laughing and eventually he looked up at me.

"I'm not sleeping on the couch or the floor." He replied smirking.

"Oh okay fine.." I mumbled.

I got up off the bed and looked around the room.

"I'll just sleep on the cou-"

Before I could finish my sentence Aaron grabbed my arm and I turned back to look at him.

"I want you to sleep with me."