✄23✄ Family Secrets

Melissa screamed out in pain and horror and I pushed her onto the ground. I lit up the lighter again and pushing it against her other eye they began to fry. I got up off the ground and ran down the stairs. As I was running down the stairs she screamed even louder. I ran to the front door and swinging it open I stopped in my tracks.

Derek had his hand on the doorknob. He seemed to have suffered severe burns but why was he hear.

The sound of Melissa's voice echoed throughout the house and he pushed me to the side.

He ran up the stairs and I got up off the ground.

"Melissa!!" I heard him shout.

"APHMAU!"

I shoved my lighter back in my pocket and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of knives and putting a few in my waistband I walked upstairs.

I held a giant knife in my hands. I walked slowly up the stairs and as I turned the corner I made my way to my room. I stopped at the door frame. Derek was rushing around the room trying to find anything to stop her eyes from fall out and popping.

I giggled at that and Melissa laid on the floor. She stared up at the ceiling in horror and I sighed.

Derek picked Melissa up off the ground and pushed past me. He ran down the hallway and towards Melissa's room. I quickly followed after them and the door to Melissa's room was opened.

I peeked inside and felt myself begin to shake. Derek gave me a look of disgust and slammed the door in my face. I dropped down to the ground as a shiver went down my spine.

There was someone who looked exactly like Aaron in her room.

"WHAT IS THIS!" I heard Derek scream.

"Dad, please... I love him..." Melissa called out.

I looked around and got up off the floor. I tried to touch the doorknob again but was shocked. I took the lighter out from my pocket and lighting it up I brought it close to the door. The fire touched the electricity and immediately there was an explosion. I was sent flying into the wall as the door flew open.

I quickly got up off the ground and ran into the room. I looked around the room and both Derek and Melissa laid on the floor. Derek attempted to get up well Melissa didn't bother.

I ran into the room and stared at Melissa's bed.

"WHY IS HE HERE?" I shouted running over to them.

I kicked Derek back to the ground and walked over to Melissa.

"What did you do to him!?" I yelled angry this time.

"I-I wouldn't hurt him.." Melissa whimpered.

I put a foot on her eye and began to push in.

She screamed out in pain and I put my foot up.

"DON'T HURT HER PLEASE!" Derek begged.

I turned over to look at him and tears filled his eyes.

"Please, I'll do anything for her.." He said crying.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Melissa.

"Why is he sleeping?"

"Its was a medicine I gave him... he'll wake up soon I promise!!" She replied nervously.

I nodded my head and walked over to the bed. He had burn marks all over him but how wasn't he dead. I even watched him die in the chair.

I bent down his face and moved a few strands of hair out of his face. I placed a small kiss on his forehead and walked back over to Melissa.

"So why'd you help him?" I asked aggressively.

"I love him!" She replied.

"Like family love?" I asked glaring down at her.

She gulped nervously and I put my foot on her eye again.

"N-NO!" She replied.

"WHAT!" Both me and Derek yelled in sync.

"It's not brother sister love I can feel it its something else. Please don't take him away from me... HE'LL STAY WITH ME FOREV-"

"WRONG ANSWER!" I smashed my foot back into her eye and she cried out again.

"Melissa how could you..." Derek shouted out.

I felt an arm touch my shoulder and I was whipped to the ground.  Derek had finally gotten up from the ground and he bent down to Melissa. He picked her up off the ground and Melissa cried out of fear.

"Please, dad..." She replied well crying.

"Bad girls must be punished," Melissa screamed and fought to get out of his arms.

"APHMAU PLEASE!" She shouted one last desperate attempt.

Derek walked out of Melissa's room and began to run. I got up off the ground and Melissa tried to reach out for me.

As he disappeared down the staircase I walked back into the room. I dropped down on my knees and stared at Aarons body.

He was alive...

A/N
Not edited sorry