✄6✄ Don't Forget The Pills

I pushed him away from me out of shock and began to breath heavily.

"What the hell!" I slapped him across the face and pushed him down onto the ground.

I sat ontop of him ready to slap him again.

"Hm puzzling normally that works on girls." He looked up at me with no emotion and I punched him straight in the face.

"Do you try this on all your patients?!?" I yelled.

"Yes." He replied.

I sent a punch towards his face but before I could hit him he grabbed my wrist. My punch stopped a few centimeters away from his face and I growled annoyed.

"Normally the patient likes it and decides to do as I ask." I got up off of him and sat back down on my chair.

"Well then seems you can't be so lazy anymore, with me, you've got to actually do your job."

He rolled his eyes and got up off the ground. He walked over to his desk and picked up a small pill bottle.

"Will you take these?" He askes shaking the bottle in his hands.

"No."

"Damn.." He mumbled.

He sat down on his desk and I could tell he was staring off into space.

"That other girl." He snapped back to reality and looked at me.

"What about her?"

"How did you get her to respond."

He put his finger on his lip and after a few minutes of thinking he responded.

"Simple, I gave her these pills." He picked up the pills again and showed them to me.

"I'm not taking fucking pills." I growled annoyed.

"Fine."

He put the pills back down and I relaxed on the chair. I leaned back and he looked down at me.

"Listen if you just take the pills it will be easier on the both of us."

"And if you just did your job, maybe id really be cured!" I said sarcastically.

He got up off of the desk and walked towards the door. I looked back and he turned the lock.

"Why lock the door?"

He ignored me and walked back over to his desk. He took the pills and opened up the bottle. He dumped a pill in his hand and looked down at me.

"No hard feelings hun, I just don't have time for this shit."

He jumped up off his desk and began to walk towards me. I quickly got off my chair and began to back up.

I looked around the room for some sort of weapon but there was nothing.

I started throwing anything and everything I could at him. Anything just to get anyway from him.

I looked around the room, still nothing.

I felt my back hit the door and he stopped in front of me.

"Your lips tasted kinda sweet by the way."

"Not to mention your sanity levels are my type."

"But oh well will meet again. Just next time it will be different."

He pinned me up against the door and opened up my mouth. He shoved the pill in and titled my head up. I almost chocked on the pill so I ended up swallowing it.