✄3✄ Smiling Means Happiness

I could hear my father come running down the stairs and we both turned to look at him.

"What is it!?!" He asked confused.

"We got an appointment they said they can see us right now!" My mother said happily.

My father ran over to her and hugged her tight. They both looked over at me and I looked up at them confused.

"Aphmau lets go." My mother said reaching out to grab my hand.

I quickly yanked back my hand and she took in a deep breath.

"Aphmau please.." She said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine only because I want to mess around with people." I walked pass my mum and dad.

I opened up the front door and headed outside. I stopped infront of the door and opening it up I quickly got inside.

I closed the door beind me and they made there way outside. They both got into the car and I put on my seat belt. I stared out thr window and put my earsbuds in.

My dad began to drive out of the driveway and I turned down my music a bit.

"Are you sure now is a good time?" My dad asked my mother still keeping his eyes on the road.

"Hunny we have to do something about her. If we don't who knows what could happen." My mother said sighing.

"But what if they can't help her?"

"Then will find someone else..." My mother said I could hear the cracking of her voice.

"Are you sure these people can even do anything??" My dad asked one last time.

"I don't know thats why were going." My mother replied.

They stopped talking after that and i turned my music up a bit. I stared back out the window and I heard the car come to a stop.

I took a deep breath in and looked forward.

My eyes went huge and my earbuds fell outta my ear.

"Are you sure this is a therapy place?" I asked jaw dropped.

"Yes it is now get out." My dad mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car. My mom and dad followed after me.

I stopped infront of the large building and they both passed me. I went in after them and stopped in my tracks. In the main hall there was a desk full of workers well I could see a few rooms.

Everyone around here seemed too happy.

"Fuck this!" I heard someone scream in the waiting room.

"This is fucking bullshit!" She yelled again.

A girl sat down on a chair in the waiting room. She was playing around with a box cutter well she was waiting.

"Dear please!" Her mouthed called out.

She slit her mothers arm and her mother screamed in pain. People rushed into the room and began to drag the girl off.

I watched her be dragged off as they stopped infront of a room. They threw open the door and the girl was shoved inside.

Inside of the room I could see a male figure standing infront of her. Before I could see anything the door was slammed shut and my attention was back on the mother.

People rushed to her aid and began to help her with her cut. I turned back to my parents and they headed to the front desk.

"Hi how can I help you? " The lady at the front desk asked.