✄18✄ Druken State

I ran away from the boy beside me and began to chase after that guy. He began to walk down the sidewalk and I followed close behind him. I hid making sure he couldn't see me.

He walked down the dark sidewalk the only thing lightning his way was the light from his phone.

I felt weird though. It felt weird and creepy to be following someone around. Aaron is dead.  I watched him die he died right before my eyes.

The guy turned a corner and I followed after him. As he began to walk further down I noticed other people coming towards us.

I ducked down in a bush and watched. He stared at the guys and then kept his eyes ahead of him. As the guys passed him they quickly turned around and one of them put a gun to his back.

"Alright slowly take out your wallet and do as I say." The man with a gun to his back said.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest and he slowly reached into his pocket. He pulled out a piece of paper and turned to face them.

"I said a wallet..." He took a shot at him and the bullet echoed throughout the street.

Tears cloud my eyes as the man just stood there staring at the gun. He grabbed the gun out of the robber's hands and whipped it to the ground.

They stared up at him in shock and he didn't make a peep. Even though he was just shot he showed no sign of pain.

He kicked the one who once had the gun in the stomach and he was sent flying across the street. The rest of his friends ran after him to make sure he was alright.

The guy continued to walk down the sidewalk and eventually, he turned a corner. I ran out after him and followed turning the corner as well.

Once I turned the corner I stopped. He just disappeared. There was no one before or near me. He just vanished into thin air.

I dropped down on the ground and stared ahead of me.

How could he just disappear like he was never there?

"Aphmau!" I heard someone call out my name.

I got up off the ground and ran back in the direction I came. My hopes were high but immediately faded as Cathy came running over to me.

"Where were you?!?" She yelled concerned.

She gripped onto my shoulders and I hung my head low.

"I want to go home..."

"Aphamu..." She said quietly.

I looked back up at her with sadness and she nodded her head. She let go of my shoulders and grabbed one of my hands before walking back to the party.

I sat outside and waited as she went inside to find Jenny and Betty. Once she finally came back with them I noticed how drunk they both were.

Sighing I got into the car and Cathy drove us all home.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Once I got home I ran into my room not saying another word to my friends and dropped down onto my bed. I hid my face in my pillow and tears fell from my eyes.

This wasn't real.

I didn't really see him, did I.

My heart was racing like never before and slowly breaking as well.

He isn't alive I watched him die with my very own eyes.

I shoved my face into my pillow and with many thoughts in my head, I eventually fell asleep.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I yawned scratching the back of my head and then sitting up in my bed. I stretched my arms out and got up from the bed.

I walked down the stairs still feeling just as upset as I was yesterday. My feelings were everywhere.

I entered the kitchen where my parents eating breakfast. They gave me a smile and I just glared into their eyes.

I took a seat at the table and they poured me out some cereal.

"How was the party?" My mother asked giving me a fake smile.

"It was fine..." I replied emotionless.

"Hurry up and eat its time to go to the therapist." My dad said nervously.

I nodded my head and pushed the bowl away. I got up from my chair and headed over to the door.

"I'm not hungry..." I mumbled.

I heard my parents approach me quickly and I put my shoes on. I headed out the door slamming it behind me and got into the car.

They soon followed and we made our way to see the therapist.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

When we finally arrived I hurried to the front desk and they gave me my papers as usual. I walked towards the room of my therapist and knocked on the door.

"Come in.." A masculine voice replied.

I opened up the door confused but entered anyways. Slamming it shut I stared ahead.

"Ah, you must be Mrs. Pheonix I'm filling in for your therapist today please take a seat..." He mumbled.

I sat down on the chair in front of the desk and stared.

"Why won't you turn around?"

"Don't worry about that now Ms. Pheonix I've noticed something off about you since you've stepped into my office. Explain?" He demanded coldly but quietly.

This voice was very familiar.

"I saw someone I wish I didn't."

"Who was this someone?"

"You"