✄17✄ Party's kill

I took in a deep breath and got up. I plugged my phone in and went back to lying down on my bed.

I stared up at the ceiling my heart still racing from that electric shock.

It had been a year since his death. It still haunted me and surprisingly the new therapist I was given was doing some good.

I got up from my bed and my phone dinged. I pressed on the power button and a message appeared on my phone.

"Yea."

I picked up my phone and went into the group.

"If anyone else is coming meet me at my house at 12 will go out to this party I heard about!" I wrote in the chat.

A few people texted back saying yes and I put my phone down. I turned it off and skipped towards my closet. I opened up my closet and looked inside.

I picked out a tight black dress and threw it onto my bed. I ran down the stairs and turned a corner into the living room.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out.

"Yes, honey!" My mom responded.

"Can I go to a party tonight with some friends?" I asked running towards the sound of their voice.

"Sure!" My mother replied as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Thank you so much!" I replied giving her a smile.

She smiled back and I turned around to go run upstairs. I made my way into my room and sat back on my bed waiting for the time to come.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

By 11:45 there was a knock on my door. I ran down the stairs parents now gone and threw open the door.

"Hey, Aphmau!" My friend Cathy called out.

"Hey!!" I replied.

I noticed my other two friends behind her, Jenny and Betty. I opened the door wide and they all walked into the room. I closed the door behind them and ran up to my room.

I closed the door behind me and began to strip out of the clothes I had on now. I quickly slipped on my dress and when I was done they opened up the door.

"You ready?" Cathy asked.

I nodded my head and grabbed my phone. As I was pulling it out of the charger I felt a shock. I dropped my phone on the table and felt my heart begin to race up. I took in a deep breath and then picked it up again before pulling it out.

I put the phone in my pocket and turned back to my friends. They looked at me confused but I gave them a reassuring smile.

They smiled back and we all ran down the stairs. I opened up the front door and headed to Betty's car.

I opened up the back door of the car and sat down inside it as they both got in. I leaned on the side of the car and Betty began to drive to the party.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

Lights and music blared as we arrived. Betty parked the car on the side of the road and we all got out.

Closing the door behind me I followed them to the front door. The door was open so we all walked inside.

I hid behind Cathy as people stared at us and we made our way over to the food. Jenny and Betty disappeared and I was left to be alone with Cathy.

She turned around to face me and I leaned on the wall.

"So how about actually finding a guy today?" Cathy asked giving me a  wink.

My face turned red and I looked away.

"I-I don't know..." I replied.

"Oh come on Aphmau you haven't ever had a boyfriend and I bet your still a virgin." Cathy whisper yelled.

I put a hand over her mouth and gave her a look of concern.

"I'm sure I'll find someone but I don't know if nows the right time..." I said a little nervous.

"Well I think now is the time someones checking you out!" She said smirking.

"Where..?!" I asked confused.

She nudged over to the side of the room. I turned my head over.

In the corner, I noticed a boy with blonde hair and blue sparkling eyes. He stared at me and I stared right back at him.

His buddies nudged him a few times and he finally walked over.

"Uh hi." He said staring at me.

I looked over at Cathy and she shrugged her shoulders before walking away.

"Hi..." I replied shyly.

"Would you like a drink...?" He asked blushing.

"Uh okay..." I mumbled.

He walked over to the drinks and came back with two shots of alcohol.

"Wanna go outside?" I asked rubbing the back of my head.

He walked to the front door and I followed him out. We both walked down the sidewalk and I took a sip of my shot.

"You're really pretty.." The boy beside me said.

"T-thank you..." I replied smiling to myself.

"Whats your name?" He asked stopping.

I stopped beside him and turned to look at him.

"My names Aphmau and you?" I asked.

"Garroth." He replied.

I looked ahead and we continued to walk.

"So I was wondering if you wanna maybe go on a date or something?"

I stopped in my spot and as I was about to turn and face him I noticed something.

On the other side of the street, there was a man. He had black hair and was wearing dark clothes. His eyes were as dark as night and my heart began to race he looked like him.

He looked just like him.

"I'm sorry I have to go."