Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

AYANA got up from bed while still yawning. She scratched her eyes before she finally opened it. Nanlaki ang kaniyang mga mata ng mapagtanto niya na wala siya sa kwarto niya at hindi siya pamilyar sa kwarto kung saan naroroon siya ngayon.

The room was so manly. The interior designs were amazing and the things there were probably expensive. Nagsimula siyang magsisisigaw ng mapagtanto niya kung kanino siya sumama. Tiningnan niya ang kaniyang kabuuan at mabuti naman na iyon pa ring suot niya kagabi ang suot niya ngayon. Why the hell she let herself be with a stranger?! She's really insane! Bumukas ang pintuan ng kwarto at iniluwa niyon si Asher na halata ang pag-aalala sa mukha.

"What happened, Ayana?" He asked, panicking.

"Where am I?" She was so nervous. Paano kung ginawan siya ng masama nito? Pinakiramdaman niya ang nasa pagitan ng kaniyang hita pero hindi naman masakit iyon. Mukha namang wala.

Asher took a deep breath. He sat down beside her.  "You're here in my condo. I was about to bring you to your house but you fell asleep inside my car.  I have no choice but to bring you here to my place." Asher scratched his nape. "I don't know where you live. Don't worry I didn't do anything bad to you."

Bigla niyang naalala na siya pa mismo ang nagpahatid dito noong lasing na lasing siya. She massaged her temple. Nababaliw na talaga siya! Ipinagkatiwala niya agad ang sarili sa taong hindi pa niya kilala. Iniwan niya pa ang mga katrabaho niya roon. Paniguradong uulanin siya ng  tanong ng mga ito.

Muli siyang nataranta nang masilip niya sa orasan kung anong oras na. "I need to go home now."

'It's already at 2 a.m.!'

"But it's still dawn," his forehead creased.

"Someone is waiting for me and I know she's worried."

He took a deep breath. "Okay, let me drive you home."

Asher gave her a jacket. Yeah, right. Nakalimutan niyang sobrang ikli at hapit na hapit sa kaniyang katawan ang dress na suot niya. Itinigil ni Asher ang kotse sa harap ng bahay nila nang marating nila iyon. He even opened the door for her.

"Thank you, Asher." She sincerely said. Masasabi niyang mabuting tao ito dahil kung hindi ay malamang hindi na siya sisikatan ng araw.

"No worries." Before Asher gets inside his car, he even winked at her that made her giggled.

Dahan-dahan siyang pumasok sa loob ng kanilang bahay ng makaalis si Asher. Hindi na siya sinita ng guard dahil agad siya nitong nakilala. Wala siyang kahit na anong ingay nanilikha. Baka kasi magising niya pa sina Manang Belen at malamang malalaman ng mga ito na alas-dos ng madaling araw na siya nakauwi.

She was startled when she bumped into a man's chest. Ganoon na lamang ang pagkabog ng kaniyang dibdib ng makita niyang nakatayo na si Gavin sa kaniyang harapan at matalim ang mga matang nakatingin sa kaniya. Ito ang nabunggo niya.

His eyes were so furious. She can feel anger in his presence. Nagpatay malisya siya. Lalampasan niya na sana ito pero hinawakan ni Gavin ang kaniyang palapulsuhan para siya ay pigilan. When she looked at him, he was clenching his jaw as he gripped her hand tightly.

"Let me go! You're hurting me!" Halip na bitawan siya nito ay mas lalo lang himugpit ang hawak nito sa kaniya. She tried to remove his hand on her but her energy was not enough.

"Where the hell have you been? Why you did not answer my calls?!" His eyes were so dangerous. She's trembling now. "Why you didn't inform me of where the hell you are?" His gaze darkened and his voice lowered dangerously.

And why Gavin waited for her? Nakita kaya nito ang paghatid sa kaniya ni Asher? Siguro naman ay hindi at sana nga ay hindi. She felt tears rising, pressing hot and furious against her eyelids. She still tried to remove his hand on her but Gavin doesn't let her go.

He examined her from head to toe then he smirked. "You went home at two in the morning while wearing that filthy dress?" He grimly uttered.  "You're such a bitch."

She could not stand it anymore. Her nose was so sour and painful, and tears rolled in her eyes. She wanted to cry without reservation, but she could not. She was too used hiding in front of him, hiding her own emotions and feelings whenever he maltreated her.

Ubod ng lakas niyang tinanggal ang pagkakahawak ni Gavin sa kaniya at nang makawala siya ay malakas na dalawang magkabilang sampal ang pinatikim niya rito. That slap made Gavin gasped. Her eyes were full of tears while looking at him with hatred in her eyes.

Gavin's lips slightly parted. He was grimly looking at her.

"Call me bitch, whore, slut and everything you want to call me. I don't fucking care anymore!" She controlled herself so her tears were not to float in her eyes. "You already cause me so much pain..." Her knees wobbled.

"You ask for it." Gavin walked towards her and she doesn't have any idea what he was planning to do. "You chose to stay," she stepped backward until she reached the end. She was now trapped between the door and Gavin. "I told you to let me go," Gavin leaned his body on hers and she felt goosebumps erupt instantly. "Then accept the things that I'll do to you."

She was catching her breath as Gavin leaned closer and closer to her. She gasped when his gaze looked down on her red lips. She can now feel the warmth of Gavin's body. His scent made her drunk and she suddenly forgot how to defend herself right now.

His face was now so close to her and she can feel his breath fanning her face making the hair on her nape rose. He heaved her tightly into his arms until she could feel every taut strength and muscles. He pressed his mouth on hers, in total command now. Her breasts were crushed in his chest. She kept her eyes closed, hardly moving

He cupped her face and deepened the kiss. Ayana felt like her cells were burning her nerves the moment Gavin slid his tongue inside her mouth. Her body felt different hot sensations while Gavin ravishing her lips and she knows Gavin felt the same.

Iyon ang unang pagkakataon na hinalikan siya ni Gavin bukod noong kasal nila. Wala rin siyang ideya kung bakit ngayon ay ginagawa iyon sa kaniya ni Gavin. Gayunpaman ay gusto niyang huminto ang oras at manatili silang ganoon. She wants to feel Gavin's body close on hers. She wants to feel his warmth and his lips brushing on hers.

Bakit siya nito hinahalikan? Dahil ba sa pangako nito sa magulang nila? Kahit na ang totoo ay nandidiri ito ay nagawa siya nitong halikan dahil sa anak na ipinangako nito. Nasasaktan siya sa isiping iyon. Magkakaanak nga sila, pero bunga naman iyon ng isang pangako at hindi dahil mahal siya nito.

"Gavin..." she moaned his name when their kiss went deeper and deeper. They were both lost their control. Gavin leaned his body on her even more. His kiss down on her neck until she realized he was doing a kiss mark. She was about to protest but Gavin already enveloped her lips with his. They were both gasping for air when they let go. She bravely met the eyes of him.

"What is mine is only mine, Ayana." The lack of emotion or expression in both his eyes and voice make her bristle.

She was still unconscious when he left her there.

'What was that?'

*****

Hello, guys! If you want to read the english version of this story, available po ito sa DREAME app. Mas updated po ako roon. You can read it there for free. And kindly follow me there. Thank you.

Minnie Hwang