Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

DAHIL sa kilos ni Gavin ay nakuha nila ang atensyon ng mga taong malapit sa kanila. Tumigil ang tugtog kaya ngayon ay nakatingin na halos lahat sa kanila. Hindi nito binitawan ang kaniyang kamay. Mas lalo pa nitong hinigpitan ang paghawak sa kaniya. Wala talagang balak na pakawalan siya. He was clenching his jaw tightly while staring darkly at his cousin.

"She's my wife. How many times do I have to tell you that?" His voice was everything cold. "Why can't you absorb that?!" Then Gavin looked at her, straight on. His eyes were direct, his gaze shooting straight inside her. "And you... he's my cousin! How could you be so close to him?"

"We're... just dancing." Her voice was hoarse. Something was squeezing her inside.

"Dancing?!" The tone of sarcasm was visible on his voice. "While kissing each other?!"

"We're not kissing, Dude. We're only—" Gavin cuts Asher off.

"Shut the fuck up! I know what I saw!" His gaze darkened.

Wala siyang nagawa ng hilahin siya ni Gavin palabas ng bar na iyon. Susundan pa sana sila ni Asher pero umiling lang siya rito. Problema nila itong mag-asawa. Hindi niya na dapat idamay pa si Asher.

Yumuko na lamang siya ng pareho silang makapasok sa sasakyan nito. Binalot siya ng matinding takot at kaba. Hindi niya alam kung anong gagawin sa kaniya ni Gavin. She can smell the alcohol on him kaya alam niyang lasing ito. Dumagdag lang iyon sa takot na kaniyang nararamdaman.

She gulped when helifted her chin and claimed her lips as he worked on her seat belt. Her heartthuds inside her chest as he deepened the kiss. She was catching her breath ashe let go of her lips.                                                                                                                                      Mabilisnitong pinaandar ang kotse. Gusto niyang sabihin dito na bagalan kahit kauntidahil baka maaksidente sila pero sa talim ng tingin nito sa daan at angpag-igting ng panga nito, alam niyang hindi niya ito mapapakiusapan.

Nanatilina lamang siyang tahimik doon. Nakahinga siya ng maluwag ng makarating sila sabahay nila na wala kahit anumang galos.                                          Hedragged her again towards his room and the moment they entered, he harshlypushed her on his bed and settled on top of her. He then started kissing herbare neck down to her collarbone and down to the valley of her breast.

"Iam better, Ayana." He said between his kisses. "I am better than everyone."

She gasped the moment Gavin ripped her clothes and now she's whole naked in front of him. For the second time, Gavin saw her naked body and she's still embarrassed. Gavin's gaze examined her as if he's trying to memorize every part of it. Her cheeks were burning. She gulped at the intensity of his stare.                                                                                                                                              Gavin started removing his clothes while still kissing her neck.

She can't help but to moan as his lips down the tip of her breast.                                                                                                  Gusto niyang pigilan si Gavin dahil baka mangyari na naman ang ginawa sa kaniya nito kagabi pero taksil ang kaniyang katawan. Kakaibang init ang dumadaloy sa kaniyang kalooban at hindi niya mapigilan iyon. Her mouth has its own life as it moaned and moaned without realizing it. Gavin rolled his tongue around her taut nipple and she nearly lost her breath at the pleasure of it.

"Gavin..." Her voice was hoarse. There's different heat down on her feminity.

"Just say my name while I'm pleasuring you." He ordered and continued pleasuring her body. His exposed flesh had stunned her into inaction.

They were lying on his bed...naked. She gasped in horror when he grabbed her legs then parted them.

"You are mine, Ayana." His voice sounds husky and downright seductive. "You belong only to me." Then he settled between her thighs.                                                                                                 She stilled. She froze when Gavin claimed her feminity.

He started thrusting in and outside her. She groaned when she can feel the pain. Hot tears were flowing from her eyes.

               'He devirginized me.'

He was incredulously looked at her and he stops from thrusting when he saw blood escaping from her feminity.

"You're a virgin?" Gavin uttered.

She was catching her breath and gulped. "What the fuck?! Of course, I still am."

She was still catching her breath.                                                                                                                           Then he saw a genuine smile on his face.

"I'll be gentle, Wife." Gavin was gently kissing her neck while thrusting on top of her and massaging her breast to ease her pain.

                           'Did... did she really hear it correctly? Is Gavin really called her wife?'

                                                His thrusts were long, hard and a little bit fast. For the first time in her life, she's experiencing mind-shattering multiple orgasms. A minute after, she felt Gavin's hot semen filling her core, filling her womb. Gavin leaned his head on her neck while his naked body was still on top of her. She can feel his manhood between her thighs.                                                              Before she could fall asleep, she heard unexpected words from him.

"I love you, Ayana."

*****

Thank you for reading this story!

Minnie Hwang