Marios Advice

"Hermana!" Wilfredo yelled from the sala

"Hermana!"
Wilfredo yelled from the sala. "Your goofy looking friends is here." I walked to the living room.

"You know what to do." He walked to his bedroom. Once i heard the door closed, I opened the door. It was Jamal and Ruby. "Hey guys!"

"Valeria, so glad to see you!" Jamal cheered.

"Whats up Jamal." I laughed.

"Ruby wants you to come and crash a party." He grunted as he spilled the secret.

"Dude!" Ruby sighed.

"You guys know i cant do that. Willy is gonna be pissed."

"Thats why were aren't crashing. We're just observing. Cesar will sneak out get some drinks and we watch the party." I rubbed my face.

"If-"

"We wont get caught, I promise. When did i ever let you down?" I thought about it.

"6th grade, ms tompson class." Me and Jamal said at the same time.

"Okay!" He yelled. "Think about it?" I didnt have to even think about it. These guys are my bestest friends. I love them to death.

"Wilfredo! Voy a salir!" The boys cheered. I grabbed my keys and walked behind Jamal.

"So glad you came." Ruby smiled.

"Its not like i had a choice." I smiled back. Cesar and Monse stood in front of Rubys house. "Hey Monse! Hey Cesar." They gave me a hug.

"Thanks for coming, I didn't want to be the only girl."

"I always got you Monse." We hooked arms and walked to the party.

"Do you see him? I dont see him." Monse looked around.

"Something bad is happening. I can feel it." Thats the spirit Jamal.

"Pop a zannie, J." Ruby told him. "We can't see him 'cause he's being stealth."

"No doubt. He's got this. When has Cesar ever disappointed?" I told them.

"Mmm, fourth grade. Kickball tourney. We lost." Jamal said to my ear.

"Only 'cause I picked the kid with no skills." We turned around to see Cesar with 5 cans of beer. "And I'd pick you again." He tossed us the cans. "Loyalty trumps victory, compa. Ah." We opened our cans and took sips. Disgusting at first but good. "Take it in. This is about to be us." We looked around the party, people smoking, drinking, making out, oh yes definitely will be us. "This is high school."