Truth Or Dare

A/N: How daily should I start posting?

"I huh, my girlfriend isn't going to like this

"I huh, my girlfriend isn't going to like this. Please keep it on. I just came to smoke."

I heard Ruby say as I stepped outside to give Ben some more trash. I crossed my arms as i walked my way to the girl and Ruby. She was about to take her shirt off. Thats it! I stood behind her.

"Hey, do you mind keeping your shirt on? My boyfriend says that I wouldn't like it, and I really dont." I faked a smile. She slowly puts it down. "Stay away from him." I grabbed Rubys hand. I pulled him into the living room.

"Amor, calm down." He touches my cheeks. I saw the he looked at her, he sure wasn't interested and was completely clueless.

"She was all over you."

"Jealous huh?" His deep voice came in. That kinda made my knees weak.

"What? No!" I lied.

"Thats it! Everybody get in here!" Monse yells from the Kitchen.

"Yeah, everybody get in here! Monses pissed!" Jasmine follows. We all huddled around.

"Okay, yall need to get it together. Stop getting high, making a mess, stop flirting with my friends boyfriend and girlfriend, and touching my moms things! Im trying to figure out what to do with my life and all this stress you're inducing, isnt helping!"

"Its sounds like youre feeling lost."

"You think?"

"I know who might have answers." Jasmine says as she chugs the bottle of wine. We gathered around the floor, as Jasmine pulls out the Ouija board. "Is there a spirit here?" I didnt want to play. Im terrified of that stuff. Willy said that if you play, a ghost will haunt you. No matter if you did right it wrong. So im good. The piece moved to yes. We all gasp. "Yes! Do you have have any unfinished business with somebody in this room?" It still went to yes. See, thats the devil shit right there.

"Am I gonna get lucky?" Ruby says as he looks at me. I playfully shook my head.

"Maybe." I whispered. Ruby smirked.

"Spirits! Boo, we need some guidance. What is your name?" The letters went all over.

"Julia! Does that mean I should stay?" Monse says. Then it spelt out Julio. Sorry mons.

"Oh! Oh! Julio! Whos Julio?"

"Oh! Oh!" Jamal screams. I jumped. Jamal grabs the piece and throw it. "Time out! Time out! Time out! Im sorry, please forgive me dude, but leave me alone!" He prayed. How many of those weed gummy's did he eat?