Family Matters

"Definitely yellow!"

I said to myself as I picked my outfit for school. I laid my off the shoulder top on my bed and went to picked out some ripped jeans. I started to change then i heard a knock.

"One sec!" I yelled out as I zipped up my pants. I walked to open my door and saw Willy. "Que honda?" I told him as I put on my vans.

"You dont got any test today right?" I went get my phone.

"Nope, why?"

"I want you to stay home." I stopped and looked at him.

"Its is because of the whole Cesar and Latrelle? Its okay, Latrelle got nothin on me." I told him as i grabbed my bag.

"I still dont think its safe for you to go." He sighed. "Stay home."

"Willy, you know i cant do that."

"One day isnt gonna hurt you. Just today." He looked at me. "For me." I thought about it. "We can go to Long Beach. Play one on one soccer, show me some moves." He laughed. "For one time sake? When was the last time we hung out?"

"The last time we hung out was the day before you went to jail." I dropped my backpack. "Fine. Just today." I smiled. I texted the crew on the group chat.

Val💕: not going to school today, gonna go hang with willy.

Ruby😍: what!? You never miss a day of school!

Jamal🤠: Who are you and what have you done with Valeria?

Monse💙: y'all leave her alone let her spend time with willy.

Cesar🤞🏽: same here, the two best people from the group leaving.

Monse💙: im sorry who said you're the best??

Val💕: