Bittersweet

"Is it true? youre in the santos?"

I looked at Ruby with my sadness. I didn't know what to say.

Yeah." Just those 4 letters, 1 word came out.

"Its it true Cesar?" Monse told him.

"Yeah." He softly said.

"You know they boning, right?" I shook my head at Jasmin.

"Wait. Is he the guy?"

"This isn't about me. It's about Ruby. He's in love with Valeria." Ruby looked at me and shook his head.

"What!" Ruby and I said at the same time. He keep shaking his head. I bit my lip. He doesnt like me. My heart broke into million of pieces.

"Can we just all take a moment to appreciate the fact that, for once, I was able to keep a secret." Jamal announced.

"You knew?" Everyone yelled and turned to him.

"Why would you not tell me?" Ruby told me. Everyone was getting into arguments.

"What do you mean, "Sell you out?" And you? What type of friend are you?" Monse told Olivia.

"Valeria, how could you?" Ruby nearly broke.

"It's all about his trifling ass." Jasmin jumped in.

"I couldn't say it! Its was to help my brother!" I told him.

"Bitch, I got a brick in this bag." Jasmin said to me as she defends Ruby.

"You weren't even invited."

"Y'all messed up!" We all stopped as Spooky spoke. He walked to Cesar and to the front door. "We got business."

"What about the lockdown?" Cesar asked.

"It's done." Spooky and Cesar then left. The house was left silent.

"And y'all wanted to kill me. Shame." Jasmin said out of nowhere. Me and Ruby looked at each other with tears. Monse storms out. "Bitch, that's my cue!" I ran out the house with tears in my eyes. I went to my house and cried my room. Its my fault, i didnt say anything and i ruined my friendship with everyone.

Next Morning

I stepped outside and helped Jacky wobble down the stairs to take me to school since im avoiding the fam. I forgot to tell you, Jacky's pregnant with Willys baby. Imma be a aunt.