Not Ready

"Thanks for letting me stay

"Thanks for letting me stay."

Monse said as I walked her to the door. It was a nice night.

"No worries. We should do this more often." As I opened the door, the porch was covered with Roses and a teddy bear saying, 'happy valentines day' I smirked. That boy. We walked into the porch.

"Ruby got some tricks." I leaned against the door, shaking my head, blushing. Monse turns around as she waited for her dad to park.

"Thats my Ruby."

"I like this. No boys, just us." We both laughed. "Anyways, you're going with Ruby to the dance?"

"Yes, Willy is going to drop me and him off. You and Cesar will meet us there, including Jamal." She nods.

"Lets see how this goes." We hugged.

"I guess we'll wait and see." I saw her walk to the car and left. I jumped as I saw Willy. "Jesus Willy." I had my hand over my chest.

"Cute." He points at the roses. "Ruby?" He asked as I picked up the flowers and teddy bear.

"Maybe." I sang. I went to my room and placed the bear on my bed and the flowers on my dresser.

"You know you're dating him." My eyes widen. How?! "What? Its not like I've seen you and him holding hands when you both get home from school. Or the late talks on the phone. I was like Ruby when I was your age." He chuckles. I turned around. "I like the kid. Dont get me wrong."

"Good." I said as I pat his chest. "There will be nothing for you to say that will change that way I feel about him." He just smiles. "Now move along." I pushed him back and closed my door. I pulled out my phone and decided to FaceTime Ruby.

"So you saw." He smirks.

"You are a charmer Ruben." I told him as I sat on my bed. "But thank you. I love them."

"Im glad. Anything to spoil mi princesa." Anything this man would say keeps making me blush.

"RUBY COME HELP WITH THE TWINS!" I heard his mother.

"Looks like you are busy." I said. "Ill see later you okay."

"Bye mi amor." He then hung up. I spent the whole day, listening to music, watch some makeup videos. When it was time, I went to my vanity and started to do my makeup and hair. I put on the dress and then put on my heels. I did some final touches and waited for Willy.