Hurting

After that whole fiasco, Summer Night Lights here we come

After that whole fiasco, Summer Night Lights here we come. Oo im excited for this! I got home and change. I put on the sweater Ruby gave me, some shorts and my vans. I walked out of my room and saw Ruby and Willy.

"Whats your intentions with Valeria?" I can see Ruby was scared, I mean Willy is taller, buff, scary looking and well he's my big brother. Even though he was covered in tattoos, he's a nice person. I was spying on them.

"On the long run or?"

"Sure, enlighten me Ruben." Ruby gulps. He was sweating. Willy was just relax and enjoying the moment.

"Well, I wanna be with her, get married, not too young you know, not fresh out of Highschool-"

"You like her?"

"Of course I do." Willy puts his hands on Rubys shoulders.

"You better not knock her up." My eyes widen. "Ill come for you, if you do." Ruby was looking for a way out. "Nah im just playing. I like you Ruben. Im glad you make my sister happy. First date?" Willy said as he made himself something to eat.

"Yeah." I smiled to myself. I walked into the kitchen. Ruby was glad to see me. I kissed his cheek.

"Be careful." He nods.

"I promise." We got out of the house. We all went together, Cesar, Monse, Jasmine, Ruby, me and then surprisedly Spooky.

"Here!" I pointed at the skee ball, showing Ruby the cute bears.

"I got you." He smiles. We walked up to the stand.

"Play and win this for your pretty girl." The guy in the stand said. Ruby gives him the tickets. He started to play. Since Ruby hit the certain amount, he won me a frog stuff animal. "And for the lady."

"Thank you!" I hugged it. Ruby held my hand as we walked behind Cesar and them. "Im gonna name it Hoppy."

"I was thinking about Kermit."

"Hoppy Kermit Martinez?" I suggested.

"You're too cute." Ruby reaches for his phone and throws his head back. "I have to go, its Jamal."

"Its okay. Go." I kissed him goodbye.

"Are you sure? I can stay."

"Im sure. Its Jamal, so its pretty big." He kissed my hand and walked away. I caught up the others.

"Wheres Ruby?" Cesar asked.