Dance

Carlos and I were in the school parking lot, making out

Carlos and I were in the school parking lot, making out. His hands traveled down to my legs and I pushed him back.

"Slow down." I whispered. Carlos smirks and kisses me again. I opened my eyes to see Jamal and Cesar looking. "Oh god." I pushed Carlos off me. I touched my lips and sinked in the seat.

"Whats wrong?" Carlos was looking around.

"Its nothing." I grabbed my bag and was gonna get out.

"Question." I looked back.

"Shoot." Carlos smiles and looks at me.

"You going to school dance?" I sat there thinking. I really didn't know. I mean, the whole Cesar thing and I really dont know.

"High school dances are the worst." I said.

"Really? Can I change your mind?"

"Dances are basically sex fests." I crossed my arms. "You can change my mind all you want, im still not gonna go. Sorry." Carlos nodded his head. "Thanks for lunch." I got out of the car and i made my way to the lunchroom. I sat down where the squad usually sits. I saw them coming there way. Cesar and Jamal looked at me. we sat there, awkwardly. I smiled at Olivia.

"I'm wearing indigo tonight." Ruby said. Anything for the awkward silence to be over! "I thought we should claim colors to avoid outfit clashes. Indigo? Any objections? Oh, and my pants have red pockets. I know, it sounds weird, but it works."

"What are the pockets for? Roofies?" Olivia asked and then Whispers to Monse.

" So, what time should we meet?" Cesar said.

"Yeah, let's get that in the books. The more specific, the better. What are you guys thinking, like 8:00? 8:05? 8:10?" Jamal started to say.

"Yeah, im not going." I said as I rubbed my arms.

"What? Why?" Ruby yelled at me. I backed up.

"Because I just dont want to go with Carlos, plus I havent even asked Willy yet."

"Yeah me either." Olivia joined in. "Not sure I'm in the mood to be objectified. If I want to see boners, I'll just go online."

"No! You don't have to go with Carlos, go with us, or me! You know your brother loves me." Then Ruby looked at Olivia. "Didn't you hear Principal Sarge?"

"The dance is a no-bone zone." Jamal added.

"Are you kidding? Dances are cesspools of bad behavior. I don't want to go." Monse also said.