Bad Kids

"How'd you get out so fast?"

We followed Jamal, underwear, shoeless, money bag, Jamal.

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets, especially to traitors!"

"We're sorry Jamal." I told him.

"Yeah, clearly not sorry enough. And clearly, you haven't learned about abandonment, because you didn't watch my back or my sneaks." He turns around and points at me. "You had one job!"

"Technically two." Cesar corrected him.

"Okay, im looking for results, not excuses."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Lets see it." Monse grabs the bag from Jamal.

"No, you dont get to see my money!" He grabs the bag back.

"You mean our money?" Monse snatches it back.

"Im the one who found it." Then it was just a pattern of snatching bags.

"And you lost it."

"And we helped you find it again."

"Its not your money. Give it back!" Jamal yelled at them.

"Fine. Then give me back my hoodie." Jamal tales it off and revealing his underwear. Monse, for the love of god, please let him have it. "Hmm too bad. I want to see it."

"No!" Jamal and Monse started fighting over the bag. Cesar helped Monse and I helped Jamal.

"Let go! Give it back!" There was the sound of sirens. We stopped and looked. Ah shit. We got in the car and they took us to the station. Cesar called Ruby not to come. Hammel called Cesar. I cant even believe im here right now. If Willy comes, im so dead. Hammel called Monse. It was just me and Jamal.

"Valeria!" Hammel told me to walk to the desk. "Sister of Wilfredo Zapata, a Santos gang member, charged with murder and-"

"Yeah, thats me." I stood behind Cesar.

"Whats going on?" My eyes widen.

"I plead the 5th, and dont try to deport me, i was born here." I shook my head, crossing my arms.

"Fine! Jamal, get over here." We are gathered around his desk.

"I plead the fifth, the eighth and the black." Jamal told him.