Cesars Future

BING!

BING!

I opened my eyes as my phone went off. It was Jamal. Telling me to see him, and i said that i was on my way. I didnt want to move. Wilfredo was still the hospital and im just here. Knowing him, he would want me to go out. I changed clothes and head out the door. As im walking, i saw Monse.

"Hey." She gave me a smile.

"Hey." I said as i crossed my arms.

"Cesar told me." She said as we walked. "Im sorry about Willy."

"Its just, he never told me. He was just gonna spend a whole day with me and then not tell me that he was gonna get jumped?" I sighed. "It hurts Monse. At least he's okay and Jacky is with him, giving me updates."

"Thats good." She placed her hand on my shoulder. "If you need anything, i mean like anything, im a text message away." I gave her a smile.

"Thanks Monse. I mean it." I stopped walking. "Where are you going?"

"Jamal." she nodded. "You?"

"Jamal." We walked into a shed and saw Jamal making out with a tool box. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "Definitely a keeper."

"Are we interrupting something?" Monse cuts off Jamals love making to a box. He jumped.

"Where've you been?" Jamal turns to us.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see any of your messages until this morning.

"And I just woke up." I explained. "What's all this?"

"This is what Ricky left Chivo." He hands us a rhyme. "It holds the answers to RollerWorld.
I know it does. That combo right there opened every box and still nothing. I've been searching all night and nothing. Still nothing! And there are dozens of boxes left to go." I looked at the locked boxes, he stayed up all night. "I think I have arthritis.
Would it be juvenile arthritis? Am I still a juvenile?"

"Let me help you." Monse walks up to the lock box and opened it.

"Woman, please! There's an order to this.
Bottom to top, left to right." She handed him a somewhat of a code. "I hate you. Let me see what you got." We walked up to see.

"What are you guys doing? This is trespassing." I heard a familiar voice. Ruby. My eyes looked at his. Is he wearing makeup?

"Um Is there anything you want to tell us?" I asked.

"About what?" He said innocently.