Plan Cheddar

Next Morning

Next Morning

I walked with Marisol to class since Ruby was walking away from Jasmine.

"So are you going to the dance?" She asked me as we walked out of class.

"Im not sure yet."

"Oh come on! You have to! Ruby isn't going to ask you?" We turned the corner.

"He hasn't asked me yet." I looked down.

"Ayye, dont be sad mamas, he'll ask you out."

"Yeah maybe. If not its fine! We're going in a group anyways!"

"Thats the spirit! Hey, i gotta go, ill see you around." Marisol ran off. I saw Cesar and Monse and Ruby. Ruby held my hand as he looked around. Aww my babys scared. Wait, why is he scared?

"Speaking of paranormal, I think Jasmine might be the candyman." Now i know why he's scared. "Im starting to feel really paranoid. Its like every time I say her name a few times, she just appears." Jamal walks out of nowhere, making us gasp.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" I nodded my head. "Theres a lot of that going around lately. Its like one second you're minding your own business and then bam!" He yelled, we jumped again. "Beady eyes and rosy cheeks staring right at you."

"I know what you mean." Ruby grabs Jamals arm. "Although I wouldn't really say Jasmine has beady eyes."

"Jasmine? Whos talking about Jasmine?"

"I am! Cause every time I say her name a few tomes, she just appears. Its like Jasmine, Jasmine, Jasmine!"

"Boo!" We all screamed, it was Jasmine. So that means Candyman is real then! Oh god. I held my hand over my chest, catching a breather. "I found you!" Jasmine walks up to Ruby, pushing me to the side.

"You did."

"Whats wrong? You look pale. Are you okay?" She took Ruby to the stairway and sat him down.

"No! Im not okay!" He sighs. I sat down with Jamal.

"Hey we'll catch you guys." Cesar and Monse left. Such love birds.

"Im not okay because i need something. Uh, flaming hot cheetos with chili, champy and extra lime from Rails link truck." I sat back. Raul is retired tho. But he did make the best snacks.