Plan

A/n: GUESS WHO BACK 🤪🤪 i was wondering of yall want full on smut?

Sad eyes and I headed up to Cesars place. He opens the door and sees us, letting us in. I put my bag on the bed and sat down. I couldn't stop thinking about Ruby. Why was I such a bitch?

"This shit aint ever gonna jam." Sad eyes hands Cesar a gun. He checks it out. "I rode with your brothers. I'd ride with you both." Sad eyes heads to the door. We both nod.

"I know you would, but im good." Cesar tells him. Sad eyes looks at me.

"Thanks." I coughed. There was a knock on the door. Cesar and I jumped up. I pulled out my gun and we head to the door. Sad eyes pushes me behind him.

"Cesar!" Ruby called out. I let our a shaky breath and hid my gun again in my shorts. Cesar opens the door and clears his throat. Ruby, Monse and Jamal came. Ruby looked at me, i just looked down. I felt sick, the way I hurt him. Sad Eyes pats my shoulder and left. Cesar pulls Ruby in and closes the door behind Jamal.

"You guys shouldn't be here."

"Wrong." Monse said. "We're exactly where we need to be."

"Monse, this isn't a joke."

"Cuchillos picked us because we found the Rollerworld money, took down the Prophets and we're smart."

"And we have a plan to take her out." Ruby said.

"A plan? Do you know who you are talking about?" I told him. I couldn't be here. The air was too thick. "I need some air." I left the room. I jogged down the stairs and threw up in a trash can. I know this isn't going to end well. The gun im carrying scares me. Am I really going to kill someone? Is that who I am now? I heard someone vomit. It was Jamal. "Ey, you good?" I walked up to him, sitting down next to him.

"Just the usual." I nodded my head. Jamal started to ramble to me about the plan. It was a good plan, the only plan. "What you think?" Ruby comes up. We both looked at each other. I looked away from him, hiding myself with my hair. I cant let Ruby go through this. He deserves better. I don't want him to do this.

"Imma go get something to drink." I stood up, walking down to the vending machine. I got myself a soda. I watched Ruby and Jamal talk. Cesar tosses me my bag and I put on a sweater. We headed to Jamal and Ruby were at.

"Its time." My stomach was turning. Never in my life I would've thought we had to kill someone. Ruby pulls out the phone.

"Once we do this, there's no turning back." Headlights blinded us. We got scared. Was it Cuchillos? Did she find us already? Cesar walks up to the car, he was given a piece of paper and two phones. I ran up to Cesar and he gave me a phone. It was Willys. "What is that?" Everyone came to us.