New Years Tears

A/N: Just saw season three and WOW! SO MANY IDEAS AND MAKES ME WANNA WRITE EVEN MORE

"Here, I got you this."

Jacky said as she carried baby Luis into my room, dropping off some shoes. Its New Years Eve. We went to Jacky's families house to spend some time there, and well, we got home early because Rubys and his family invited me and the crew, to celebrate. I did a few touch ups before I left. I touched the cross necklace I had.

"Just smile." I told myself as I forced a smile. I've been forcing myself to smile, so the gang won't get worried. I put on my heels and took one last look in the mirror. It's been a month, since Olivia died, since Ruby got shot, since I lost myself. When Ruby got shot, part of me broke. I wiped my tear away. I walked out of my room and saw baby Luis. "Hola!" I cooed. I picked him up from his seat.

"So I bought brownies so you can take over there." Willy said as he stood in the kitchen.

"Thanks." I faked a smile.

"Hey." I looked up. "If you want to talk-"

"Theres nothing to talk about. Im fine." I lied. "Im fine!" I laughed with Luis.

"Its tough, with Ruby and with Celia-"

"Im fine Willy." I told him. I gave him Luis and picked up the brownies. "I have to go, ill see you in a few." I kissed Luis and Willy on the cheek. I walked out and went to Rubys. Monse came pulling up. "Wheres Cesar?"

"He didn't feel like he should be here." We walked up to the porch and saw a pregnant white girl. I frowned. We just looked at each other and walked in.

"Happy new year!" We said. Mario was here, now i get it. 

"Yall know there's a pregnant white girl on your porch?" Monse said. The family turned to Mario. Mario laughs. Oh no.

"Suprise?" Mario brought in his baby mama and we waited for Jamal.

"Hi princesa." Ruby said as he walks up to me.

"Hola mi amor." We kissed. The twins said ew and ran away. "How are you?"

"High? Im low." I laughed.

"Wait, are you high?" I whispered to him.

"No baby, im so low." He definitely was. I rolled my eyes with a smile. I kissed his cheek.