Missing: Rollerworld Money

"It was here

"It was here."

Jamal said as he paced back and forth.

"It was just here. Why is it not here? No! No! No! Oh! Shit. Shit. Shit. It was here. I swear to god."

"Yeah, here we go again." Ruby yawns.

"Another Rollerworld delusion." Monse smiles.

"No, no, no. I can prove it." He pulls out his phone and sit down with us. He pulled out a video cam from his phone. "We'll find the prep." We all him in the video with a bunch of cash.

"Holy shit! Where did you find it!" I laughed as I smacked Jamals arm.

"Wait, the greens real?"

"Rollerworlds real." Jamal fast forward the video, we all laughed as we saw him roll around on his bed with the money.

"Wait, what was that?" Ruby pointed out.

"Yeah, what are you doing?"

"Nothing. Not important." He clicked on. "Okay, okay, we got something." It was his parents who entered his room. "My parents, who are completely disrespecting my privacy-"

"And about to get it on your bed." Cesar smirks.

"No they're not about to get it in." Then my eyes started to burn. His parents were getting it in on his bed. "Oh my god. No. No, no, no, no, no. Stop. Dont do that. No no no no no!" We all stood up as we saw them. We looked back at the bed. "Here, take it, i cant- cant do this!" Jamal hands me the phone, the video still playing. I gagged as it played. We all groan in disgust. I pressed the home button and turned it off.

"Its okay, its over." I said. "

"Okay. Im never gonna be able to look at them again." Ruby gags. I handed back his phone. He opens it again and starts watching the video again. Jamal, why?!

"Wait. What is she doing on my closet? Mom!?" He charges out of the room. The four of us took off the covers, safety reasons, and sat back down. We heard another scream from Jamal. He comes back, looks at the blanket we had to take off. "Why is that down there?"

"Better safe than sorry." Ruby said as we all nodded.

"Understandable. Okay, so ive cracked the case. The moneys at the goodwill. Lets roll!" Jamal snaps his fingers.

"What? We cant go now."

"Yeah, Jamal, think about it." We all stood up. I love him but its late, im tired. I just want to sleep.