Who Wouldnt

There was a phone call as I got back to the living room

There was a phone call as I got back to the living room. Ruby was angry. Monse and I followed him to Olivias room.

"What's going on?" Cesar asked.

"There's no horse." Monse told him.

"Okay." I sighed, clapping my hands to my side.

"Okay? How is Olivia gonna get pulled in your carriage? Wait. Maybe we can get Jasmine to come back. She's crazy strong." We all shook our heads, its a bad idea. "We're so jacked! And do you smell that? Some asshole's getting lit in the middle of all of this."  I covered my smile, it did smell strong. "Okay, everyone out here now. We're 20 minutes and counting from the presentation, and after a little second-hand high, I'm starting to chill. We're gonna do a little improvising. Monse, remember the walking pas de bourrée we were gonna incorporate into the dance?"

"No." She shrugs.

"We're gonna do those so we can give Olivia and Cesar a proper entrance without the carriage."

"I'm not dancing with Cesar." Olivia told him. My eyes widen.

"What?"

"Why?" Everyone was asking.

"We just broke up."

"Are you kidding me? This whole day is falling apart. Cesar, your timing is terrible."

"She dumped me." Cesar confessed.

"We dumped each other." I looked at Monse. She looked surprised for a moment.

"If you're not gonna dance with Cesar, who are you gonna dance with?" Olivia looks at me.

"You." My smile did fade, but its her day. Ruby then turns to me and I gave him a shy smile. I clapped my hands. There was a knock on the door, probably another guest.

"Alright guys, lets get the show-" I said until I turned to the crew.

"Hey." Carlos walks in. My heart stopped. Cesar saw me as I clenched my knuckles, turning white.

"Aren't you-" Cesar frowned and I held him back.

"Dont." I growled.

"He shouldn't be here." He looked at me.

"I got it handled." I told him.