Stacey

"Never underestimate the i-dont-give-a-shit-itude of part time security guards

"Never underestimate the i-dont-give-a-shit-itude of part time security guards."

We actually got into the set. It was really easy. We looked around the set. People pushing the equipment around.

"Hi. Im working background, as an extra." We gasps as the women came out of nowhere. "Where am I supposed to go?" We didnt say a thing. We just looked at her. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Okay, now whats the plan leader?" I turned to Jamal.

"The plan is to fond Father Goose, and he's waddling around here somewhere and we can't be wandering around, so stay put."

"And do what?" Jamal smacks his lips.

"What that girl did. Be clueless." And he just walks away. Oh how wonderful! We just stood there, being in the way. I just pulled out my phone and scrolled through my apps.

"Shouldnt we be helping him?" Cesar says.

"We are. The best way to help Jamal is to let Jamal be Jamal." Ruby tells him. "If we go rogue, he'll lose his shit."

"Can I say we're giving him way too much power and this is a terrible plan?" Monse stomps.

"Yo, whatever. Jamals leader now, so..." Jasmine plays on her phone. Cesar went to answer a phone call. Monse took my phone away and started to talk to me, Ruby was looking for service and Jasmine joined with us. Cesar came back. We looked at mister grumpy.

"You okay?" Monse asks.

"Uh yeah." Liar. He smiles. Yeah right. "Is he...Ruby cool?" He changed the subject.

"If I stand here I only get one bar, but we need at least two to text a pic to Cuchillos once we get it."

"You can get on Vals shoulder. The change in altitude might help." Monse points out, we both looked at each other.

"No!" We yelled at her. All our phones got a notification from Jamal.

Jamal: One the move. More order to come. Heads on a swivel, people!

"You guys waiting for Jamal?" Said a man with a box of phones. We all nodded. "Alright, phones." We all put our phones in. I wanted to but, I didnt. "And that one." He pointed at the burner phone.

"Jamal said I could hold on to it."

"Its not his call. Its Father Gooses'."