Money Bunny

Its been a few weeks since Willy had said that Latrelle was spotted in town

Its been a few weeks since Willy had said that Latrelle was spotted in town. Cesar knew what he had to do. He walked out. Willy wanted Cesar to stay but he and Cesar said that they need me and they baby to be safe and away from this.

"Officer Hammel said-" Monse tells me as we walked to class. I pulled her into a empty classroom.

"Latrelle is back."

"How do you know?"

"Willy, he spotted him in town." I crossed my arms.

"Ruby and Jamal said its for hood day but Latrelles not back for some glorified block party. Its too risky. Hes been put off. So if he has a body in his belt, the body that he missed, he will redeem himself. We have to give Cesar cash so he can dip."

"You know we cant. The money isnt clean." She groans.

"You too!"

"Monse." I grabbed her arms. "If we use it, shit is gonna happen. We, Cesar, will go to jail!" I sighed. "Lunch, meeting. Okay?"

"Okay." She whispers. I hugged her.

"Im sorry." I told her.

"For what?"

"Kicking him out." She shakes her as we were still hugging.

"It's not your fault okay? Its for Willys baby and your protection." I nodded.

"Its gonna be okay." I said as the bell rang and I went to class with her.

Lunch Time

We all met up. I was enjoying my salad as Monse started to read her text.

"ICE might be raiding the church. Cesars gonna have to vacate or he might end up in the system." We all sighed. This is unbelievable!

"Shit." I shook my head.

"Whats the local news say?" Ruby asked. Monse started to look.

"Ugh, i hate this ad. This song is so annoying." she groans and the song money bunny played. It really was annoying. Its playing everywhere and everyday.

"This shits my jam!" Jasmine said as she sat with us.

"What are you doing?" Monse said to her.