Jealousy

A/N: Should I post another chapter today?

"Hey!"

I said as I picked up Monses call. Oh how much Ive missed her! Since its spring break, we'll get to hang out more.

"Val! Hey!" She sounded happy.

"Whats up?" I walked to my room. Putting on my shoes.

"Do you want to come over? Maybe sleep over? Its been so long and i want to see you! My mom said you can stay. Can you bring Ruby and Jamal?" I laughed.

"Yeah sure, i can tell them, ill send you a text."

"Oh please! Hopefully ill see you later."

"Hopefully." I hung up and got my stuff. "Ill be back!" I yelled out. I opened the door, and closed it behind me, i saw you know who. "You are even more than a lowlife than i thought." I crossed my arms as i made my way to Celia. "What do you want now?"

"Just to came a check up on you." I faked a laugh.

"Since when do you care about me?" She sighs. "Please dont come over." I saw Jamal and Ruby peaking through the window. These guys. I made my way around her but she grabbed my arm. "Let me go." I growled.

"If you dont get what I want, ill get it, no matter what. You know, it would be a shame if someone called the CPS on you guys." I frowned. "A young man taking care of his younger sister while his in a gang, those raises heads." I yanked my arm from her.

"Whats your problem? Hm? Go away. If you even dare calling CPS on us, i got some dirt on you. I swear, your kids back home wont see you." I caught her.

"That's the Santo in you." I chuckled.

"Leave." I stood my ground, standing taller than her. She looks at me as she walks to her car. She drives off. I ran back home. "Willy!" I said as I went to the garage.

"What?" He turns around from fixing his car.

"Celia. She was here." He became furious. "Shes gone now. But she said she'll call CPS on you." That tick him off.

"Are you going anywhere today?"

"Monses? Why? What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Ill drop you off." He walks away. I texted the boys that we're heading to Monses.

"Willy, what are you going to do?" I said as I made him turn around.