Chapter 15: Flashback

Chloe:

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU, YOU BITCH!" Rachel screamed excitedly making me cover my ears.

The people from around the mall looked at her weirdly. I just smiled their way in apology.

I grabbed Rachel by the arm and dragged her inside a random store. "Why do you have to be so loud all the time?" I asked annoyed.

My best friend only giggled. "C'mon Chlo, you're with my brother. Christian hasn't had a proper relationship...."

"...in years. Yes I know." I rolled my eyes at her as I finished her sentence.

"I'm just so happy that my brother is taking an interest in the right kinda girl for once."

I didn't get to comment mainly because I realized we were in Victoria Secret. I flushed red.

Rachel looked around and a dangerous smirk appeared her face. Oh..oh...I don't like that look.

•~~~~~•💍•~~~~~•

The door slammed opened and I jumped. I rolled over onto my side and shut my eyes tightly, pretending to be asleep. He wouldn't wake me. Never does...well that's what I thought.

I was pulled off the bed harshly by my hair. I let out a pained scream. He looked down at me with so much anger. My eyes widened as I crawled backwards to get away from him but my back it the wall.

He stalked closer to me with a predatory look in his eyes. Fear. That was all that was coursing through my veins. Fear for the man in front of me.

"You think I wouldn't find out?" he asked deadly calm. I paled. He's going to hurt me again. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

I stayed silent. His nose flared. "Fucking answer me Chloe." he sneered.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered.