Chapter 47: Found at Last

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME AUDIENCES.

Christian:

I kept my eyes trained on the traitor before me. I could care less about her at the moment. Right now, I only care about saving my girl.

"Mommy please tell Uncle Chris where Aunt Chloe is. We are all sad without her." Lisabeth pleaded softly.

Lisa sneered at her, "You're supposed to be in you room you little brat."

"Do not talk to her that way." I gritted.

"Lisa please! This is your sister!" Lydia added.

Lisa looked at her mom in disbelief, "Are you kidding me right now? She is the reason dad's in prison, your husband! Yet your concerned about the bitch that was a product of your infidelity!"

"Shut up! She is your sister none the less!" Rachel screamed.

"Enough! All of you! Just tell me where my wife is Lisa!" The authority in my voice made her flinch.

"I will not ask again."

"She's in the cellar in the shed right in the back!" She grunted. Then, without warning, she ran out the door and I immediately signalled for Roger and his guards to follow her.

My blood boiled when it finally set in that my girl was here all this time.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch." Rachel snarled and ran out after her.

Lisabeth's face was one of horror and Lydia was a mess. I looked down at the little girl as I stood, "Take care of your grandmother, I'm going to bring home your aunt."

She nodded immediately and rushed out the back door.

•~~~~•💍•~~~~•

Chloe:

The slamming of the door became such a natural thing that I didn't even flinch anymore. I wish I could say that but the reality is you will never get accostumed to the fear that door insinuates.

Especially when you know what comes after the the door closes. Tears run down my face as I smell his disgusting scent. I don't know how long I've been in here. I've been in an out of consciousness.

I can only hope that my baby is okay. I bled a few days ago but I got no pain in my stomach so I'm not exactly sure. I just know that whenever Christian finds me, he'll have to heal me again.

I heard his pants fall on the ground and I couldn't help the sob that escaped me. I yanked at the chains bounding me open to him but just like a few minutes or hours before, they didn't break.

He chuckled, "Why, what's the matter?" he taunted. He climbed over me and I refused to look into his nauseating face.

"Don't you love me?" He dragged his hand up my thigh and I cried harder. His touch made me want to hurl. When he realized I wasn't going to answer he stuck his member inside of me and I yelped in pain.

This seemed to turn him on more. Everything was on fire but he didn't care. He just continued to take me and I could do nothing more than cry.

I wish I'd asked Christian to stand next to me that day like he wanted but I convinced him I would be safe. Whenever I do get out of here I'm going to tell him I'm sorry.

I closed my eyes trying to escape the horrible reality of what's happening to me but that's when I hear a familiar voice.

"They know! We need to get out of here!" Lisa exclaimed frantically.

Mike stopped for a moment and only grunted, "Let them come then. I want him to see this."

I threw up on the side of my head after hearing that and my cries became hysterical. This man is sick. After that I Just here Lisa's footsteps echoing away from here. She won't even help me.

Mike thrusted harder into me this time and thrashed trying to get away. "Yeah, squirm just like that!" he praised and let out a maniacal laugh.

The thumping of heavy footsteps caught my attention and I only hoped those footsteps belong to who I think they belong to.

A loud bang echoed through the cell which I instantly know is a gunshot. "Get the fuck of her!" ordered the powerful voice.

My eyes instantly opened and relief went through me as they connected with no other than my husband. Mike harshly pulled out of me and I whimpered from the pain.

"So lover boy comes to save the day huh?" He taunted. "I did a pretty good job fucking her for you, I doubt she'd want you back..."

He didn't get to finish the sentence as Christian shot him in the shoulder. At that exact moment, Gerald came in with his brother and dragged a struggling Mike out of the room.

Chris instantly dropped his gun and ran over to me. A fresh wave of tears came on as I take him in after being separated from him for so long.

"Chris." I whimpered. His eyes pooled as he hurried unlatched all my bounds. I wasted no time jumping in his arms and holding on tightly and I broke down.

"It's alright baby. I'm here. I got you." he whispered, his voice garbled.

"Christian, we found Darla's remains." A voice behind me said. He didn't reply but instead picked me up and started walking out of the cell.

The sun hit my face and I looked up to see my mother's house? I was here all this time?

Henry rushed to us as soon as we were out with a somber expression. "What is it?" Christian mumbled and I lay my head on his chest.

"Lisa shot herself. She's dead."

•~~~~~•~~~~~•💍•~~~~~•~~~~~•