Chapter 31: Sexual Feelings

Chloe:

His lips pressed gently against mine causing me to let out a cross between a whimper and a sigh of contentment. My heart was beating out of control. His arms wound around me, lifting me off the ground. Instinctively my hands went to his shoulder for support. The kiss was light, loving.

He didn't seem to care that his clothes were getting wet either. I tilted my head to the side as his kiss began to increase in pressure. He dragged his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I willingly gave.

His tongue touched mine slowly causing me to let out a soft moan. This feels nice. The kiss became more passionate, more hungry. I tried my best to keep up with him.

He pulled away, his eyes dark with lust. I can see he was losing control. He slid his arms down my waist, over my butt and grabbed hold of the back of my thighs. He slowly wrapped my legs around his waist and walked over to the bed.

He sat down so that I was now straddling him and I looked down feeling embarrassed. Christian brought his shaky hands to my face and made me look up.

"Beautiful." It's like he couldn't speak full sentences at the moment. It's like he couldn't utter any other word besides that.

One of his hands went to the back of my head and gently wrapped my hair around is fingers. He leaned forward, his breath fanning my neck. I know what was coming.

He pressed a warm, firm kiss to my neck. I whimpered and pressed a few more, trailing them slowly along my neck. A soft moan escaped me as he bit down gently on the juncture where my neck and shoulder meet.

I suddenly felt something poking at me as he pulled me closer. I gasped as he bucked a little, slightly pushing it against my bare core.

What is this? Is this what it's like to feel pleasure? His other hand travelled up my waist to right under my arm, his thumb coming in contact with my covered nipple.

A shock ran through me and I moaned out loudly. "Do that again." He whispered as he back from my neck and pressed his thumb more firmly against my nipple.

I moaned again and a grunt of approval came from him. "I fucking love that." he whispered, "I'm the only one that's going to make you feel like this."

He looked at me, and I looked at him, both our breathing laboured. My towel chose that exact moment to fall, revealing my body to him. I was now bare to his eyes.

I saw him take a deep breath before I looked down and covered myself the best that I could. Reality kicked in and I no longer felt any pleasure.

I felt ashamed. He saw my body and how disgusting the scars made it. He's probably never going to call me beautiful again. He was silent for a while but I can feel his eyes burning into my skin.

His hand reach forward and touched one of the last scars
Mike gave me. It stopped just a centimeter away from my belly button.

I didn't want to see the look of disgust in his eyes so I tried to get off him but his arm stopped me. My head shot up to see a look of anger on his face.

"Did he do this?" he asked and trailed his eyes up to mine. I nodded slowly. His eyes turned hard and he took deep breaths.

"I'm going to fucking murder him myself." he grunted. He picked up my towel from his lap and gently wrapped it around me making me confused.

His eyes softened at my confused look. "You're not ready for this." he simply stated.

"Not ready for what?"

"Not ready for this; what we were just doing. You aren't ready  yet and I won't force you. I won't ever force you to do something you don't want to"  he caressed my face and I felt tears well up in my eyes.

"W-What about my scars?" I asked quietly.

"What about them?" he replied as he brought my head to his chest.

"They're disgusting." I sobbed. All it took was one tear to fall and the whole dam broke. Christian just sat with me, rocking me back and forth until I calmed down.

"They are not disgusting, sweetheart. You didn't do this to yourself, okay?" he whispered. I pulled back, looking up at him.

"You are beautiful; every inch of you and one day, I'll show you just how beautiful you are."

My heart swelled in my chest, a familiar yet unfamiliar feeling built up in me as I looked at this man. I never thought this man would ever have any feelings for me what so ever.

And now here he is, taking care of me, giving me everything I want, telling me I'm beautiful. Three little words appeared in my heart and before I what was happening they were out my mouth, "I love you."

His breath hitched and he brought a fist to his mouth. "What...what did you say?" He asked dazed as his fist came down.

"I...I said I love you, Christian." I stuttered and I looked away from him. I felt nervous. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if I said it at the wrong time?

I was going back into my world of over thinking and I dont like it.

He palmed both sides of my cheeks and looked into my glass green eyes. He gulped, "Say it again." His voice was barely above a whisper.

I almost laughed at how cute he was being with that adorable hopeful look on his face. "I love you, Christian."

His eyes welled up and he pressed a passionate kiss to my lips making my stomach flutter. When he pulled back, he rest his forehead against mine, eyes closed, smile forming on his lips.

His eyelids fluttered open and his eyes met mine for God knows what number time tonight.

"I love you too, Chloe."

•~~~~~•~~~~~•💍•~~~~~•~~~~~•