Chapter 33: The Shower

Chloe:

"Wow." I gasped as I looked in the mirror. My dress was perfectly made and looked suited to be worn by a princess.

The dress itself is sleeveless and had a sweetheart neckline. It fit like a corset around me to my waist and had a beautiful lace pattern of swirls. The skirt flared out around me to the ground with layers of puffy material under the silk cloth. The back dipped low to my waist giving the dress a modern feel to it and the hem of the skirt was literally just cloth flowers.

In all honesty, you may call my dress old fashioned but I loved the classic look it had. And of course it was the traditional white.

I took a spin in the mirror and the girls giggled at me. When I turned around, I saw the looks of awe on all they're faces, "I can't believe this is my dress."

Rachel smirked, "Well you better believe it, 'cause you look fucking amazing, babe."

I giggled and carefully got out of the dress. I put it back into its bag and hung it up in the closet. Now I stood in only Christian's T-shirt.

Rachel rounded up the girls and came over as soon as Christian had called and let them know that the dress arrived. Somehow, my dress ended up coming a day late so here I am, rushing to prepare everything in time for tomorrow.

Yesterday we only went shopping to get all the bridesmaids dresses instead of having my fitting as well. I'm just glad that the dress actually fit.

We decided that gold would be the color of bridesmaids dresses, following the theme of the wedding. The dresses were pretty simple; long elegant dresses with a cupped top and a slit running from the knee to the ground.

Rachel's dress, however was different, seeing as she is the maid of honor. It was an off shoulder high low dress that was covered in gold sparkles.

Christian's suit was black with a gold bow tie, handkerchief and dressing shoes that much I know but I haven't seen it just like he hasn't seen my dress.

The guys are currently planning his bachelor party for tonight as I make sure everything is going to go smoothly. The girls would also be helping me, along with my mother, Lydia and Lisa.

"So what do you need us to do?" Ruben asked as soon as I'd turn. I sighed and pulled out my wedding planner book.

"Ruben I need you to call the caterer and make sure the order is ready for tomorrow."

"Got it." she winked and left to go do the task.

I turned to Leana, "I need you to to check the guest list and make sure everyone got their invitation. Also call the camera people and make sure they have the correct time." She nodded and got right to it.

"Margo I need you to go with Lydia and mama to the Wedding Palace and make sure that the place is empty and that the decorations are being done properly, also check that the seating is done correctly."

"On it." She said and then her and the Lydias left. I turned to Lisa with a smile, "And you sis. You're helping pack for the honeymoon."

I put the book down and she laughed. "It's a good thing Christian took Lisabeth to the office then." she commented.

"True." I nodded, "She'd make such a mess."

"Yeah."

I grabbed the two new suitcases Christian bought for me for our honeymoon and rest them on the bed. They were a really pretty pink color with black polka dots and a picture of Betty Boop on the part that zips.

Silently, Lisa and I began to pack what I'm going to need for the trip. I didn't really know exactly what I was supposed to take but Chris said to pack for warm weather.