Chapter 46: Lisa

Lisa:

I watched. I watched as he tortured her. I watched as he raped her and broke her and I felt nothing.

She ruined everything! She deserves this. It's been a week since we took her and Chris suspects nothing. I smirked, if only he'd just accepted my offer.

I walked into the cell where my so called sister was staring blankly at the ceiling. Her empty eyes met mine and for a second I almost felt bad. Almost.

"W-Why." she whispered and a humourless laugh escaped me.

"Why?!" I repeated maniacally. "Because you ruined everything!"

"W-What?"

"Did you know our mother and my father were married? Sure he was a little abusive but nothing serious." She looked at me with confusion. I know she doesn't know what I'm talking about. Yet.

"Did you know that you are a bastard child? Our mother cheated and when my dad found out he killed the bastard and was put in prison for life."

I snarled at her. Everything would be perfect if she was never born. If only Lydia had killed her in the womb that day. I shouldn't have stopped her.

"Dad was the breadwinner so when he was gone, mama had to look for a job. Of course you don't know that the reason we survived so long is because we bought almost everything on credit. Mama always wanted her precious genius to be in the dark about the reality of our world."

"You're l-lying." she whispered.

"I'm not. Do you know what my next step was? I had to leave school just so you can get a chance at education. And look what you've done with it. You are a genius but yet you studied arts and design. Where is that gonna take you?"

"I studied what I liked." he quiet voice retorted.

I smirked as I took note of her hideous purple face. I wonder if Chris would love her still if he ever finds her again.

"Chris should have been mine you know." I finally glooded.

"What...what do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. I researched rich men around town. I wanted a baby so that we can have some form of income even if it's by child support. I found Chris."

I huffed a laugh, "It's funny how much of a player he was back then. He slept with anything that had a vagina. So I took my chance and I got pregnant. Lisabeth is Christian's."

"N-No?"

I chuckled, "He doesn't know. He couldn't even remember who he slept with around that time. I doubt he can now. It might also be the fact that I wore a disguise. Unfortunately by the time I found out about Lisabeth it was too late to terminate the pregnancy."

"You wanted to kill her?! How can you be so cold!"

"I never wanted her! She spent the last five years in an orphanage and I only went back for her when Mike was released. I had no idea you were planning on marrying her father for our sakes."

"I hate you." she spat with a pained voice.

"The feeling is mutual, sister."

That said, I left the room and the building all together.

•~~~~~•💍•~~~~~•

Christian:

"No! I can't be true." Lydia hissed in outrage.

Rachel and I exchanged glances. She was still heartbroken but her eyes held determination and hope. Hope that we're close to finding her best friend.