Chapter 38: Honeymoon

Christian:

"Wow!" Chloe exclaimed as she looked down at the island we were about to land on. We have been in the air for five hours now and it was almost midnight.

I loved the way her eyes lit up when she looked back at me, the excitement there was almost overwhelming.

It was a small island that held only a few small shops and a large cabin but it was beautiful and and secluded and above all, private.

Gerald would be staying at one of the small empty shops, which was actually a kind of hotel. It was vital, him being here as Mike could strike any second and I want my wife to be safe as possible.

When we landed, Chloe immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and rushed onto the beach. She ditched her heals and let the sand settle between her toes. She's so adorable.

I walked up to her and gently wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to me. She sighed happily and turned so that we were chest to chest.

Her breasts were pressed up against me and I could see their curve perfectly because of her dress. I gulped. I have not touched a woman since the first night she spent in my house.

Her being this close to me, in that dress is almost unbearable. I just want to rip it off and make love to her beautiful body but I have to be patient. I need to be gentle with her.

"You like it?" I asked gently and pressed a kiss to her head. She nodded happily and I felt my chest swell with pride. I made her happy.

"This is all ours." I told her with a smile, "It's Chloe's Island. I renamed it when I bought it a month ago."

Her eyes began to well up with tears and my heart constricted. "Why are you crying, baby?" I whispered as I picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around me and shook her head with a short laugh. "It's nothing, I just... I can't believe you named it after me."

"Of course I named it after you. You are my wife and the only one worthy to carry my name, to be mine and so much more." I whispered.

"I'll make up for our first few months, I promise. I'll spoil you rotten." I tickled her side and she giggled making me smile widely.

I carried her inside the cabin and she gasped when I flipped on the light switch. She looked around and her eyes landed on the drawings she made a few months ago.

I had them enlarged and framed. These are actually the copies. The originals were being put up in our new home as we speak.

"Oh Chris." she gasped, "It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you, my dear." I mumbled back and a tint of pink formed on her cheeks. I don't know how but my member stood on edge.

I know she felt it because her face turned even more red and she looked away from me. She looks really tempting right now.

I gulped, this feeling is overwhelming. Carefully, leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. She responded quickly, kissing me back just as gently.

I pulled her impossibly closer, running my tongue on her bottom lip. She obediently parted her lips, allowing my tongue to pass through.

I touched her tongue gently with mine and she hesitantly did the same. There's was no fight for dominance; just us enjoying the moment.

I pulled away when I felt the urge to push for more. My dazed wife blinked at me confused. I smirked, "We need to stop, baby or else I'm going to lose control."

She looked away from me, her cheeks flushed and her breathing hard. "I don't want to stop, Chris."

My breathing stopped, "Are you sure, baby?"