prologue

"really?" your eyes widened

you touched your soft and supple skin. you looked into the mirror, taking note of your now long hair which reached your shoulders, and your light brown orbs.

"yes noona!" the little boy stood behind you.

"you are smart, kind, beautiful, caring." he then took a deep breath and stretched his small arms as wide as possible. "and you are this pretty noona."

you couldn't help but laugh at the boy's cuteness.

"aww, jeongshin thank you so much!" you immediately smiled at the boy. "i love you, baby."

"jeongshin loves noona too!" his words came out muffled as buried his head into your pillow due to shyness.

running fingers through your hair to straighten them out, you walked to your closet, taking out a shrug.

"anything my little one wants from the bakery?"

jeongshin put his finger under his chin. pretending to be in deep thoughts.

"i want cupcakes noona!" he jumped up and down in excitement.

"okay then!" you smiled seeing the little boy run around your room.

ever since you met the little boy, you felt so happy. there was this happy aura around him making you feel at ease.

"noona?"

"mhm?"

"why are you going to the bakery?" he asked, sitting down quietly on your bed.

you sighed. thinking about the party you had to attend the coming evening.

"it's a friend's birthday sweetie."

"so why are you sad?"

you were about to reply, but just then the door of your bedroom opened.

"darling?" your father looked at you puzzled.

"who are you talking to?"

he looked around your empty room.

****

Thank you so much to everyone reading this!
I promise it will get better.
I hope you all have a great week ahead. please stay safe and drink lots of water.

05th June 2020