xiv

hoseok and i kept the packets, small and big on the kitchen counter as we saw joohyun and taehyung in the kitchen, preparing for the drinks

taehyung leaned down and whispered something in her ear which caused her to widen her eyes and cover her mouth to suppress her laughter.

i gulped.

i need to take control of my feelings and they're going out of hand.

he again said something, shifting towards her body and she lightly punched his arm, smiling. she looked so surreal. like an angel.
taehyung pretended to be hurt which caused her to giggle more.

when suddenly he held her hand.

a sharp pain went through my chest. i stared at their entwined hands. they fit so perfectly.

"bae?"

i looked beside me and saw hoseok staring at me.

"you know you're staring at them since the past few minutes right?"

"ah-wha- sorry." i mumbled finally when i couldn't find the right words to justify myself. why was i so affected by this. it shouldn't matter to me.

and i won't let it affect me.

hoseok cupped my cheek with his warm hands. he opened his mouth to say something but then shut it back again.

with a final look at me, he gave me a reassuring smile and walked off to the living room where everyone else was sitting.

"bae, you're here."

joohyun's voice pulled me out of my trance.

"will you please help out taehyung here? i need to go and help jisoo. she's the manager of the organizing committee for the upcoming film festival and her brain is going to 'explode'." she finger quoted, indicating that these were jisoo's dramatic words.

of course the film festival.

important for students of all majors.

especially the ones in arts, designs, theatre and dance. it was an annual event at daegu university. and a very big one along with the annual science fest that took place later in the year. students from all over universities came to participate and watch the performances. and one major, each year was chosen to be the organizing committee. this time being the division of law. poor jisoo.

joohyun being in third year was the executive for the fashion show, which was the highlight of the three day event. her designs were to be on display and she was working on them day and night.

i nodded. she kissed me on the forehead before running upstairs. and now i was alone with him.

here we go.

i took off my coat. so that it was easier to move around. and more importantly, to avoid any physical contact with him.

keeping it on the chair, i rolled up my sleeves and entered the kitchen. i washed my hands. and then drank a glass of water.

none of us spoke anything. and i could feel taehyung's intimidating gaze on me.

"are you feeling better?" he broke the defeaning silence.

"yes thank you." i said, not meeting his eyes, which were fixed on me. "sorry if i did anything inappropriate yesterday." i mumbled.

"you didn't." he gave me a warm smile. before turning back to the water kept in the pan.

as i made sure, he was not looking at me, i looked at him. as subtly as possible.

he was wearing a dark blue jumper and a skinny jeans. his sleeves folded up to his elbows, exposing his veins that went around his arms like an artwork. his long fingers hovering over the stove to turn it off anytime the water started boiling.

i gulped as i caught myself staring.

stop being a hoe.

i shook my head and slapped my cheek lightly. as if that would bring back my sanity.

taehyung looked at me skeptically before a light chuckle left his mouth.

"stop being so cute bae."

******

ayo, hitman bhoomi with another chapter😂
to clear out some confusion, all characters are based in daegu. i know all bangtan or other characters are from different places, but i wanted this story to be set in daegu.

this is dedicated to Gucci18Tae
if you're reading this, thank you so much for checking out this book. it means alot💕 do check out the vmin friendship book on her account.

to all those still continuing this book. thank you so much. don't hesitate to comment and let me know your thoughts. i will try and update sooner.💜
take care and stay safe. ily all

bhoomi ~

09th July 2020