xxii*

(mention of blood)narrator

(mention of blood)
narrator

*대구국제학교, 6:50pm

"wow hope!" you gasped in awe as you saw the boy land on his feet perfectly, taking his final pose.

"hyung will totally win the talent show." kim taehyung spoke in your support.

last year in middle school. and it was the annual talent show that jung hoseok was preparing for. everybody knew that he was participating which is why some even hesitated to compete against him, thinking that he would win for sure, as joohyun told you all.

the boy walked and sat down in the centre of the dance room, drenched in sweat.

the strong ac made you feel cold and you shuddered, but soon felt something around your shoulder.

taehyung wrapped his blazer around you and you blushed.

"i don't want you to fall sick bae." he smiled as he held your hand, warmth immediately taking over you.

"look at the love birds." joohyun teased wiggling her brows.

"nothing like that noona." taehyung tried to cover up his red ear tips.

and you nodded immediately, shifting away from the boy beside you but you were pulled even closer.

"no stay close to me." he mumbled as he rested his head on your shoulder, a warm smile taking over your face.

no matter how much you both denied, the whole school knew that you were a match made in heaven.

kim taehyung was like a koala. and you were the tree.

"get a room." hoseok mumbled rolling his eyes.

"what! we are not doing anything." you pouted and taehyung laughed at how cute you looked.

"that's what. even you both walking together makes me feel so single." hoseok looked at joohyun who nodded agreeing with him.

you laughed as he kept ranting how single he was and you argued back saying that he would not be single if he didn't turn down every girl who asked him out.

hoseok, joohyun and taehyung. these three were the only ones who could keep your mind off from the disturbing scene that took place on your aunt's funeral.

seeing dead people wasn't easy. especially for a young girl like you. it was traumatizing.

you never watched horror movies. your life was one itself. why watch when you can experience it?

joohyun turned off the ac amidst your conversation.

it was almost evening. the talent show was next week and you three decided to encourage hoseok when he practised.