xlv

(tune into never forgive me, never forget me above

(tune into never forgive me, never forget me above. mention of sensitive topics ahead and usage of mild abusive language .)

narrator:

under the stratus sky, the sunlight peeping in between the folds of the cotton like clouds the boys walked in a line, down the dreaded lane that lead to the orphanage.

jimin looked around, befuddled as he never knew such places existed in his home town.

the wind howled like some horror movie opener and the street seemed dark and dingy even in the broad daylight. when yoongi managed to focus on his watch clock it was past noon. the migraine hangover receding almost instantly due to a rapid infusion of adrenaline.

the deserted street, ironically felt suffocating.

and the uncomfortable, unnatural silence that lingered amongst the five boys wasn't helping at all.

to get a view of the three walking behind him, seokjin turned around, hair whipping so violently about his face he barely saw anything, let alone the ones he was looking for. there were no cars and no people. newspapers tumbled around the asphalt as if caught in invisible laundry machines. the trees creaked, screaming as their limbs strain against the onslaught.

the impact of the squall so strong that the eldest had to take a few involuntary steps backwards.

"woah- careful hyung!" yoongi reflexively supported the small of seokjin's lower back.

seokjin nodded, pushing the hair out of his face, mumbling a small thank you.

hoseok looked around the abandoned street.

"hyung! are we going the right way?"

seokjin looked at the digital map and nodded back.

"yes we are- but it seems as if we're in the middle of no where."

"let's just keep going, and not stop? i feel as if someone's watching us."

hoseok looked at namjoon nauseated.

the boys continued down the descending road, thoughts running across their minds like galloping horses.

what were they supposed to ask the girl?

casually start a conversation?

there is no worse fate for a child in this corrupt world than to lose it's parents. especially witnessing your brother and father being killed by your own mother.

the sun-kissed white clouds blossoming in the blue now turned into an area of gray. in the long horizon they took on silver hues, those deeper graphite tones that promised good rain.

as they got closer, the gnawing sorrow engulfed them and their minds.

the building, that they were looking for came into a hazy view.