Author's note

huh

huh...

so you all made it till here?

yes, it's finally the end. and if you can sense my awkwardness, i'm so sorry. my hands are actually sweaty, and the emotions- oof~

my first ever book, a kim taehyung fanfiction, it's finally over. 

when i first came up with this idea, penned it down as the prologue, i had no idea that this story would be found by such beautiful souls.

to all those who read the first chapter and left, i am so thankful to you all, at least you clicked on this and gave a second thought about reading it.

to everyone who read it halfway and thought it was boring and left, i'm all the more thankful to you. you gave your precious time to read this book written by an amateur writer.

but to all those, who have stayed till the last chapter, the epilogue, i am grateful to you all. being thankful, will be such a small expression of my gratitude. you all do not know, that your votes, and priceless thoughts mean the world to me.

never did i ever think, that you would stay and be a part of this journey. 

it isn't just a book that defies from the reality, it just gives you a different view of the reality. i wanted the characters to be relatable, i wanted this book to be a safe space for everyone out there, who feels insecure. today, i tell you, that you are loved, and will always be important for me. i cannot emphasize how grateful i am to come across you all. and trust me, you can always talk to me, way beyond an author. you will find a special someone, you will find people who will love you and will be willing to give up their own lives for you. the only thing you have to do, is not give up and fight, because you are a warrior! always keep hope and faith, and the impossible will stake down at your feet and give you the victory.

to anyone who wonders, why the happy ending, the oc should've died. NO. a solid no. this book is for all those, who come on this platform to get away from reality, and this book, as i said above, is an edge away from reality, while giving a taste of it also! and happy endings, are what we really need to warm our hearts. there's enough angst, sorrow, so why spread more? no hate towards angst tho-so all in all, a story can have a happy ending. and this has one.

not because it's forced, but because i want all the ones reading this to know, that hope and faith are the biggest weapons you have to fight a battle. and you will have your own happy ending.

all the themes mentioned, abuse, sexual assault, kids being abandoned, negative entities forcing on people, evil things happening to good people. they're all true. which is why, such long chapters(I apologize). i wanted everyone to come face to face with the reality, in a different way of course.

the silent readers, the ones who laughed at the gifs(lmao) and the ones who did shed a tear, my heart and well wishes go out to you. i love every single one of you, even if i haven't met you. i wish i could tag you, but i'm such a shy ass- so please, do feel my love through the screen of your laptop/phone.

i'll probably delete all the author's notes at the end of each chapter(they're so cRinGeY), but i'll always keep this chapter.

this is not the end, i'm gonna focus on other books. jung hoseok and aureum need their happy end and so do other members who are waiting to be published:") (i'm most excited for namjoon tho, he'll be a model in that one oof)

thank you for stopping by this small profile of mine.

thank you for staying till the end of this amateur, so called horror book.

thank you so much for your immense support.

thank you for being a part of 'save me'. it is your book, and safe corner as much as it is to call mine.

i love you all.

till then, take care, stay scared and keep smiling!

yours only,

boo/bhoomi

(did you smile? if not, then please do! it'll brighten up my day)