the haunting continues....

hey! beautiful people, as i said i would probably make a chapter of all the experiences, so here it is, a chapter dedicated to you all:

something that happened with me in my own house;

my mom was asleep, and i was working till late at night. it was quiet cold(because december) and eerily quiet in the society i live in. so, i made myself a cup of coffee and again got back to work, cozy inside my blanket when i heard footsteps and a thick stick being thumped across the ground. shrugging it off, i assumed it was just the security guard taking rounds, since there were quiet a few sightings in my area and people disappearing. a few more minutes, and the sound resumed. 

now imagine, it was so silent, so void that i could hear that thumping all around the building, and that sound came closer and closer and stopped right at our building entrance. and after a few second the footsteps started walking up the staircase, minus the thumping sounds. only the footsteps, shuffling up the stairs. not kidding ya'll my heart stopped><  now my house has two entrances, out of which one is blocked, like we've closed it and there's only one main entrance, which is like a few meters apart from the blocked one, and my room is in the main gallery with that blocked entry doorway. it's like a lone house on a highway:'( so those footsteps stopped right outside the blocked door, right outside my room and then it was pin drop silence. i stopped moving, and waited, only for the footsteps to move forward towards our main entrance, the main door and then the footsteps stopped again. uggh, i legit had tears in my ears when the doorbell rang and i jumped out of my wits. i waited to see if anyone heard the doorbell, but no one. it was dead silence and i really thought i was dreaming or my brain was playing tricks on me, because after that, for a good few minutes it was silent. so i resumed my work with shaky hands.

and a scream came from the living room. that moment, my mom woke up, and other members of my family and we rushed outside to see my grandmother hyperventilating. and when we asked what happened, she said she had gotten up to this cold feeling, so she came out of her room to go and drink some warm water in the kitchen, when she saw this tall man standing outside my room and when she gasped, he turned around and looked right at her..... and my pregnant aunt heard the doorbell too, but she didn't get up due to obvious reasons. we couldn't sleep for weeks. i don't know what happened, whether it was a negative energy or not, but one thing is for sure, that i wasn't imagining. because the same dream/ imagination/illusion cannot occur to all the people at the same time. 

now, for the stories that i read

🖤pho_enix_ashes

i was honestly having goosebumps when i first read this, and it's definitely paranormal.. what do you all think?

 what do you all think?

🖤-WEMBLEY

this bub right here has had numerous events and is confirmed to live with ghosts.. what do you all think about this?