xlvii

(tune into ouija by coag above:)

"where are you hyung!" namjoon's shrieks echoed through the speaker.

the car swayed to the left, thumping jeongguk onto the window and he winced, the impact sending a jolt down his shoulder.

regaining his posture, shifting into the front passenger seat, he held the door handle.

 jeongguk looked at the eldest who accelerated more, pushing them back against their seats due inertia as the car jerked forward.

brows furrowed, he waited for an answer but when seokjin did not reply he sighed.

"it's difficult to tell hyung!" the youngest shouted over the mobile, still, his voice was drowned by the thunder falling outside. "there are no sign boards nearby."

the silence from the other side was enough to tell him that the passengers on the long lost car were groaning in distress.

"i think we've lost you." yoongi's distinct voice reverberated as once again the car swung to the side violently.

seokjin turned around the sharp turning, the car skidding in the process.

"bloody hell." he mumbled through his gritted teeth as the long road didn't seem to end and the wipers were certainly not enough to provide a clearer vision of the road ahead against rain lashing onto the windshield.

"taehyung drive fast!" 

"i am hyung!" 

"where are you all?" seokjin struggled to speak. driving had never been so difficult for him.

"in the middle of no where."

"ignore hyung." namjoon covered up yoongi's exasperation. "we've been on the same highway- no turnings whatsoever."

"great! keep going." seokjin shouted more to himself, eyes squinting to see what laid ahead despite the headlights being on. "you'll catchup once this storm calms down."

"how far is the hospital jimin-ssi?" jeongguk yelled as the lightening struck through illuminating the path ahead, and of what laid inside the car.

"near the busan centre jeon- though i'm not sure if we'll reach anytime soon." 

jeongguk wanted to punch the window. kick the dashboard. take out his aggression in an way possible. but he knew jimin was right. nothing was predictable in this weather.

"what? what's wrong jeon? is bae fine?"

jeongguk shifted in his seat, turning his body around with utmost difficulty due to the suffocating seatbelt as his eyes landed on your unconscious form.

he had somehow managed to stop the blood overflowing like a waterfall of red, his overshirt wrapped tightly around your waist, the gĺass chunk still stuck near your abdomen, the avulsion still soaking the tied cloth, the abrasions now with a bit of dried crimson. your forehead lacerated open slightly as the glass shard had glided it's way smoothly across your skin, exposing the bodily tissues inside.