xlix

(music credits to coag, dark mode advised

(music credits to coag, dark mode advised.)

(who will save my soul?)

narrator:

when demonic entities lurk and find their own dark place in one's soul, they never leave.

acknowledgement to demonic presence makes it stronger- ultimately leading to possession.

the cemetery whispered under the sallow moon, a frigid wind rustling newly browned leaves, each of them becoming more crisp as death drew closer to the sprawled, defeated boys on the abandoned highway.

the rain lashing across taehyung's face as he scarcely made out the water droplets bouncing back just above the surface of the earth and then dying down on the roughness again. breaths shallow, he could hear hoseok's screams echoing- as if in a faint hallow through a dark tunnel of time slowing down it's pace. to make each one of them go through double the pain they already were in.

jeongguk was thrown across the edge of the road, legs pushed into the wet mud as the dirty water wetted his skin. 

he had lost his energy. he knew he would be unable to walk for weeks.

that is, if he made out alive from the nightmare he was currently sharing with five other boys.

hoseok crash landed near the car, head hitting the bonnet and a new dent immediately appearing on the already broken car. and there as he got a second to breathe, he felt a sharp pain shoot across his spine. and he knew he couldn't move for good.

you flipped around, mouth all covered with dried and fresh blood of the boys and your own. 

the bae y/n the boys once knew was long gone.

seokjin bawled out his eyes, the sensation of burning increasing with each passing second as fresh streams of salt streamed down his cheeks as he sat beside the unconscious namjoon.

the poor boys arms bent at an awkward angle, no one could imagine and eyes shut- as he appeared to be asleep, but only seokjin and his younger brothers knew the feeling of uneasy rationality that crept in their hearts, defeating the light of faith as namjoon was barely breathing. 

clothes tattered, bruises splattered across his chest due to brutality he faced in an attempt to tie you and hold you immobile against the car. seokjin removed his jacket, covering him up- from what, he himself didn't know. for, he was sure namjoon's ribs would be broken.

the horror of watching him being slashed across his neck with a whip, and being repeatedly lashed across the car ran through the eyes of the boys as if the unwanted flashback that one wants to erase from their memory.