Loki- Sir

You bit your tongue hard not daring to pull against him.

"Lok-" "Sir." He cut you of tugging your hair a bit more.

The building is about to collapse.

"Sir," You said through Gritted teeth and he smirked down at you. "Fury is stalling, the building is going to cave in and drop 100ft of rock on us." You choked breathing heavy against his hold on you.

Loki smirked and looked to Fury.
Why were you helping him? I mean you didn't want to die so, but I mean, how did he have such a strong effect on you.

"He means to barrie us." Clint said. "Like the farrows Of old." You strained against Loki and he simply held tighter.

"Damn you Fury do something," you growled and he didn't even look at you, causing you to laugh crazily and angrily for a minute. "After all I've done for you." You growled and Loki seemed to give you a slightly sympathetic look.

"You know the way out?" He purred by your ear and you nodded. "Well then," Loki said to Clint, and Clint shot Fury sending him falling back with a thud. You would have been upset if he wasn't such a condescending hypocrite.

"Walk," Loki said letting go of your hair and moving so he held your wrists firmly behind you. "We have to hurry the portal is immensely unstable." You said as Clint grabbed the Tesseract.

You all marched up the stairs quickly, you trying to figure how to get away from Loki's iron grip. You reached the parking garage and Clint pointed to a truck.

"We need this vehicle." He said. Agent hill was standing there, and Loki moved you so you were flat against him, not exposing he was holding you. "Get in." He said to you demandingly and you stepped in as he sat next to you, letting go for a moment putting his back to Hill, and a finger to his lips.

"Shhh," he said warningly and you sat back tensely. "Who's this?" Hill asked you "They didn't tell me." You lied as Selvig and Clint were going to get in.

"Hill, do you copy?" Rang Director Fury's voice over the radio.

"Barton and (Y/N) are compromised." He said and Hill rolled behind a wall as Clint began to shoot.

Hill shot straight at your head.

You turned your head to her as she raised her gun, you ducked and she shot, she would have hit you right in the temple. Clint sped off quickly. Jump.

You saw officers chasing you through the tunnel and silently prayed they'd save you, but part of you didn't. You stood and put one foot up across the tail gate to jump and Loki grabbed you, sliding an arm completely between your legs and pulling you back by your lower abdomen.

You bit your lip as he pulled you onto his knee, shooting a car with a blue ray from his scepter. "Let go of me!" You snapped and he moved his arm before grabbing you by the neck firmly but lightly pushing you down into the bed of the truck.

"Your father would be so glad should I bring you home," he snarled and you grabbed his hand on your neck. "I believe, for the time being I'll keep you myself." he said and reached for your head,

"No Loki wait-" his grilled you more firmly. "what was that?" He asked with a warning expression and you lost your train of thought staring up at him.

Comply.

You swallowed hard. "Nothing sir." He smiled, and pressed a hand to your head, and you passed out cold.