Svartalfheim

Jane wasn't doing good. You decided to lay down too, only in the back behind Loki, his hand grazing across your side. You'd not slept properly since sent back to Vanaheim.

"What I could do with the power that flows through those veins." He sighed. You kept your eyes closed, not comfortable enough to sleep but too tired to lift them open.

"It would consume you." Thor said.

"She's holding up alright, for now." Loki replies.

"She's strong in ways you'd never even know." Thor defended.

"Say goodbye."

"Not this day."

"This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heart beat. You'll never be ready." Suddenly you felt his gaze change, and your hypothesis confirmed when he spoke again, his voice definitely towards you.

"The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you."

"And will that satisfy you?"

"Satisfaction is not in my nature."

"Surrender not in mine."

"The son of Odin." Loki taunted.

The ship rocked and you felt Thor stand.

"No, not just of Odin! You think you alone were loved of mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust!"

"Trust. Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die!"

"What help were you in your cell?"

"Who put me there? Who put me there!?"

You felt a thud and opened an eye seeing Thor grabbing Loki's shirt.

"You know damn well! You know damn well who!" He lifted his arm to punch Loki, but slowly lowered it.

"She wouldn't want us to fight." Thor said and stepped away.

"She wouldn't exactly be shocked." Loki slightly smiled as did Thor.

"I wish I could trust you." Thor said walking away.

You sat up, Loki not seeing you.

"Trust my rage." He said. You sat up and Loki's gaze turned to you, you sat up and leant your head towards him and he put his forehead to yours.

You both sighed slightly and your noses nudged. "I'm so sorry they dragged you into this." Loki whispered. You smiled.

"I was glad to come if it meant being with you." He smiled some and sat by you and you laid against him.

Suddenly Janes eyes opened, her eyes almost fully black and you tensed.

"Jane." Thor said but she turned to look at the end of the ship, and saw the dark elves ship. "Malekith." She said.

You shuttered. "I definitely would not want you with that in you." You whispered and Loki's eyes snapped to you.

"You were awake the whole time?" He asked slightly blushing. You smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Don't worry love," you said holding his hand the best you could while cuffed. "Im not going to be snatched from you." You said and he sighed almost resting his head back on yours.

-

You neared the top of the high hill, crouching beside Loki. "I don't like you being here." Loki said. "I can hold me own, you know this Lo'." You said and he looked at you, you kept looking straight.

"Alright, are you ready?" Thor asked. Jane nodded. "We are." You and Loki said, him swiftly kissing your head.

You and Loki stood by Thor.

"You know this plan of yours is going to get us killed." Loki said.

"Yea, possibly." Thor said as you saw Malekith at the bottom of the hill.

You and Loki held up your shackles hands for Thor to uncuff you.

"You still don't trust me, brother?" Loki asked. "Would you?" Thor countered taking them off the two of you.

You slipped your hand into Loki's armor, slipping one of his daggers up your sleeve as he took one himself.

"No, I wouldn't."