Wife

You dried your hair off after just had taken your shower. You walked out of the bathroom and Loki was sitting on the bed reading.

"Darling," You said crawling into the bed and laying on his lap. "Yes my dear?" He asked not looking from his book.

"Exactly how long are you going to refer to me as your wife? For as long as we stay here?" You asked.

He smiled and out his book down, staring down at you admiringly.

"I plan on making you my wife, the second I get a chance." He smiled and you blushed. "Why don't we just get married then?" You asked.

"No! No I want it special!" He quickly protested with a laugh and you smiled.

"I want the whole deal, the sleek proposal that you never saw coming, but a small wedding, maybe just the two of us, I mean it's not like we have many friends. Then a perfect honeymoon, everything you deserve." He smiled.

You blushed like crazy.

"Loki, Ragnarok is coming, we don't have much time." You frowned.

"I can make it work." He smiled and you sighed.

"It's not like we've been dating for almost, hm, 6 years or anything." You Smiled and he laughed.

"Who knows anymore with the time warp in this place we could be dating for twenty." He laughed and you laughed with him.

You crawled up and sat in front of him pushing his hair from his eyes.

"What would I do without you?" You asked and smiled.

"Probably still be at S.H.I.E.L.D." He laughed.

"Yes, but what of you?" You asked.

"Alone, miserable, not having a single person who loves me." He smiled and you chuckled.

"You never have to worry for such a thing while I'm alive." You Smiled.

"Oh yes! Not to mentioned I'd most likely be dead." He added and you chuckled.

"You're smart Loki you wouldn't have died, you would've crawled from the convergence with or without me."

"Yes possible but you never know." He chuckled and you pecked his nose.

"So, is this my promise that you'll marry me?" You asked and he smiled brightly.

"Absolutely." He smiled and hugged you.

You sighed and melted against him.